Whats the poshest Hotel you've stayed in

The Wembley Hilton when we played Wigan. I think it was something like £175 for the night and that was just the room lol. Big room, massive telly and music in the bathroom but not worth the money. Well actually it might have been for that game as I didn't have far to run in the monsoon at the final whistle.
Had a few mates staying,Spain you could eat from the floor. Over here....some cunts shat on it

Joint favourites, for different reasons:-
Mandarin Oriental, Las Vegas
The Shard (Shangri-La), London.

The Wembley Hilton when we played Wigan. I think it was something like £175 for the night and that was just the room lol. Big room, massive telly and music in the bathroom but not worth the money. Well actually it might have been for that game as I didn't have far to run in the monsoon at the final whistle.
I stayed there for for that game. H&J were doing their talksport show in the bar area. Dave Beasant was in the lift with me as well and said he reckoned Wigan might pull off a shock… The big lanky **** :-)

I stayed there for for that game. H&J were doing their talksport show in the bar area. Dave Beasant was in the lift with me as well and said he reckoned Wigan might pull off a shock… The big lanky **** :-)

It was all set up for a typical City moment. We had three quarters of the ground full with our fans, a much better side, but Mancini as good as told her was being sacked before the kick off. Wigan actually had a half decent team in spite of getting relegated.

The Peninsular Hong Kong, picked up at airport by hotel limo and from then on it was absolute luxury. Been twice but also had fantastic stay in mandarin oriental in Jakarta .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.