Whats the poshest Hotel you've stayed in

A suite at the Delano in Las Vegas was quite good.

Als the Artezen just off Wall St in New York. Bit small, but very swish inside.

Absolutely mental approach, quite a few overshot from recollection.

What a buzz
I was due to return from Taipei on the China Airlines flight than ended up in the harbour in 1993. The pilot misjudged the final turn during a Typhoon. A lucky escape for me… I was delayed due to a production problem in Taipei and took a later flight

I was due to return from Taipei on the China Airlines flight than ended up in the harbour in 1993. The pilot misjudged the final turn during a Typhoon. A lucky escape for me… I was delayed due to a production problem in Taipei and took a later flight

Taiwan was rum when I was there got put in a love hotel in Kaohsiung now for curiosity value it was a laugh for one night was more than enough thanks very much. Place made Sasha’s look like the Paris Ritz

A four star in Bangkok that may as well have been a six star. Actually dirt cheap. Had the best Indian restaurant next door too.

Taiwan was rum when I was there got put in a love hotel in Kaohsiung now for curiosity value it was a laugh for one night was more than enough thanks very much. Place made Sasha’s look like the Paris Ritz
Those ‘Love’ hotels were a major thing in Asia. Hong Kong had a few around Kowloon Tong.

Those ‘Love’ hotels were a major thing in Asia. Hong Kong had a few around Kowloon Tong.

Not hotel related but two of our engineers did a few drinks in the bottoms up club on Kowloon as you do however being very naive they decided to get a round in each on their company credit card at a time when slide imprint machines were still a thing

Roll on three weeks later and the bills drop at HQ for about a grand each! True school boy error stuff.

Good- Radisson Blu Hotel & Spa, Rosses Point,Sligo, great sea views and food. Coral Bay Hotel, Cyprus.
Not so good- The Bendover, Monton,Eccles, they used drawing pins to hold the wallpaper up!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.