Whats the poshest Hotel you've stayed in

Fair enough. I don’t really prescribe to the hoteliday, either. I suppose I just have had bad experiences with some of the “value” stay establishments that have taken the shine off holidays, so tried to avoid them when I could.
Me too, I’ve paid my dues on those places but don’t regret any of them. Being a young person with the desire for travel and adventure outweighs everything

Four seasons Marrakech

Kwandwe private game reserve, Western Cape, SA

Constance Belle Mare, Maritius

Hotel das Cataratas, A Belmond Hotel, Iguassu Falls

Fairmont, Rio De Janeiro

The Wynn, Vegas

Sofitel Barú, Cartagena, Columbia (Here as I type)

Ikos Dassia, Corfu

Grosvenor house, Dubai Marina

St Regis, Abu Dhabi

I am lucky to travel a lot and the above come to mind off the top of my head as all being excellent. Loads of others I’ve stayed at around the world worthy of a mention to be fair !

Not hotel related but two of our engineers did a few drinks in the bottoms up club on Kowloon as you do however being very naive they decided to get a round in each on their company credit card at a time when slide imprint machines were still a thing

Roll on three weeks later and the bills drop at HQ for about a grand each! True school boy error stuff.
Haha, only ever went in there when I was with a friend who was a Superintendent in the HK Police; so everything was complimentary ;-)

i don't stoop to hotels and sharing with 'others'. Butlered chateaus or the whole thing's off.

Four seasons Marrakech

Kwandwe private game reserve, Western Cape, SA

Constance Belle Mare, Maritius

Hotel das Cataratas, A Belmond Hotel, Iguassu Falls

Fairmont, Rio De Janeiro

The Wynn, Vegas

Sofitel Barú, Cartagena, Columbia (Here as I type)

Ikos Dassia, Corfu

Grosvenor house, Dubai Marina

St Regis, Abu Dhabi

I am lucky to travel a lot and the above come to mind off the top of my head as all being excellent. Loads of others I’ve stayed at around the world worthy of a mention to be fair !
Are those Ikos resorts worth the money? They look great but not cheap.

Me and Mrs. Biggie stayed in the Bellagio in Las Vegas for my 50th 15 years ago and our room was overlooking the fountains.
Best hotel I've ever stayed in.

Best ones i've stayed in are Omni in downtown Los Angeles and Kimpton Hotel Rouge in Washington DC and would have said Sheraton on the Falls at Niagara until last year when I spent the same time waiting for the lift as I would have done queueing for a ride at Disney, but one I really want to stay at is Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise in Alberta, Canada the views just look amazing

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.