What's the problem(s)?

I think you're wrong on this The defence will get sorted. Dias and Laporte look like quality players to me and we are also missing two full backs in ZInchenko and Cancelo who'd both do an adequate job at left back. There's an element of hope/faith that Dias will settle in but yesterday was quite a good debut I thought.

We played without our two senior strikers yesterday and it really affected our attacking game. Instead of rearranging the senior squad we should have played Delap.

We had the same problem last season when we lost both central defenders. What did Pep do? He rearranged the squad of experienced players and we ended up with Fernandinho in central defence which was a disaster.

If Jesus or Aguero had played yesterday we'd have scored plenty. We were flooding forward at will yesterday we just really lacked a central striker.

This is obvious. I really don't know why so much is being said about it.
Our finishing with both Aguero and Jesus is suspect and incredible thing to say, especially about the legend that is Kun, but if he does have a weakness it's the amount of chances he misses.

We ridiculously short in strikers, again, major error by Tixki.

He in my opinion has let Pep down badly for the last 2 seasons.

Kompany was a very highly regarded player, all the major clubs were looking at him the only reason we got him and for such a low price was the worry about injuries.

Silva again, highly regarded and at the time that was a very high fee, same with Aguero. Real wanted Aguero but Atletico would never have allowed him to go there.

Our recruitment under Macini/Cook was very good, targeting very high quality players , paying top fee's and wages but getting our men.
Dias has the pedigree.

Your panicking for no good reason. Aguero and Jesus are not out long term. One at least will be back for our next game.

Our finishing with both Aguero and Jesus is suspect and incredible thing to say, especially about the legend that is Kun, but if he does have a weakness it's the amount of chances he misses.

In the style we play you can't have more than two central strikers and a young deputy.

If we signed a Kane the first thing that would happen is that he'd do his ankle and the 2nd is that Jesus would leave because he would know his appearances would be even more limited than they are now.

Dias has the pedigree.

Your panicking for no good reason. Aguero and Jesus are not out long term. One at least will be back for our next game.
I am not talking about the CB's.

The back four that ended last nights game is quality, I think we are set at last, about time to.

I have no panic , I simply see a team and club in decline, I don't like the way the club is going the last 12 months, as said before we are becoming reactive not proactive.

There is a very different feel about the club and not one I like.,

Sorry, I was talking about Leeds' shots on goals
Leeds had the better chances perhaps but City had the weight of attacking opportunities and we were really poor with the final pass. Basically no striker on the end of all those moves.

We're making too much of a simple problem

I am not talking about the CB's.

The back four that ended last nights game is quality, I think we are set at last, about time to.

I have no panic , I simply see a team and club in decline, I don't like the way the club is going the last 12 months, as said before we are becoming reactive not proactive.

There is a very different feel about the club and not one I like.,
Well relax because if you think the back 4 is set and then you add Jesus or Aguero to the front line there really is no problem.

You want a striker that never misses chances and a defender that doesn't make mistakes. I'm with you now. Perfection is the way forward.

Well relax because if you think the back 4 is set and then you add Jesus or Aguero to the front line there really is no problem.
If Mr Guardiola did the decent thing and signed a decent extension to his contract I would be relaxed and happy, rebuild this squad/team and go again.

Until he does that, this team and club are in limbo.

You want a striker that never misses chances and a defender that doesn't make mistakes. I'm with you now. Perfection is the way forward.
We missed so many chances last season it was crazy, so many games we lost not only because of defensive mistakes but because we missed so many simple chances.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.