What's the worst that can happen?

The worst that can happen is that we lose our sense of humour and perspective. That we lose our soul, as our enemies have claimed so falsely, ever since the takeover. That we start to become the mirror image of those c**ts over in Trafford Park.
The rest is happenstance. Really.

I worry about the Premier League's own FFP investigation, whether they decide they want to go after us. Otherwise it's looks an open league this year, and one of four teams could win it, us included.

The worst that could happen is this forum carries on being ridiculously mard and stroppy over everything that doesn't go to plan.

The consequence of not buying Kane or Ronaldo will be determined in the next few days. Will we buy an alternative (Lacazette is my hobby horse), or will we go with a false 9 or use Jesus/Torres/Delap? Delap is 18. It is not clear what Jesus and Torres best positions are. To me they look like 2nd strikers, like Son for example.

This discussion probably belongs in the transfer forum even though it is very important. I am gutted that we didn't buy Kane or then Ronadlo because I think it places massive stress on Foden and KDB because unless Torres/Delap/Jesus click we are going to need Foden and KDB to score. Possibly the Gundog, Sterling and Mahrez can do this too.

It is a really interesting question as to whether Pep can for a 2nd season make the false 9 system work. I think he can but only if our late-arriving midfield runners in KDB and FOden play enough games, and it worries me that both are carrying significant injuries.

No trophies and 5th. Anything worse would be an absolute disaster.

I can see us finishing 3rd or 4th, with a possible domestic knockout cup trophy.

Imagine Pep not being in the CL in his final season at City.
I could imagine Pep not being at city in his final season then. The worst case scenario for me is 4th. Just can't see us not finishing at least that high.

What's the worst that could happen?

How about plummeting through the leagues as a bloke played a guitar and someone lasted 10 days as a manager, wycombe wanderers was a league match instead of a boring cup tie and some fucker on loan from the rags was hailed as a saviour. You spoilt bastards need a reality check
Best post on here for weeks.
This was a dream 20 years ago.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.