What's up with Sturridge?

Agree - Hughes had/has a better eye for a player than he gets credit for (look at Elano).

Besides, Sturridge wouldn't get a sniff of our first or second XI nowadays.

Absolute bull. Hughes forced him out the club cos he was a biased **** who preferred Ched cos of the Welsh connection. And as for him not getting in our team he's easily a better striker than Bony is.

I remember when he was still here people were questioning his injury record and whether he was shirking half the time. I can't see any club shelling money out for a player that plays ten games a season if he is lucky,though there is no doubting his talent when fit.

Sturridge is quality but it would come to no surprise to me that a football player would fake injuries so they could it on their arse and take on a hefty wage in the meantime. Shame if true in Sturridge case as he is too good to be throwing it in like that.

Remember the day Robinho scored the hattrick vs Stoke (I think). Daniel's link-up play with him was superb that day.

Had a good game in Schalke and threw a strop about a pen in a home game, just about to break through and fucked off for money without having the brains to see the bigger emerging picture.

Have him back? Like Hazard etc, had his chance......you only get one chance here.

Sturridge is quality but it would come to no surprise to me that a football player would fake injuries so they could it on their arse and take on a hefty wage in the meantime. Shame if true in Sturridge case as he is too good to be throwing it in like that.
Why would he do that though? He's got a great chance of being the main striker for England at the Euros, but sitting on his arse doing nothing means that Kane, Vardy, Rooney, etc are going to take his place. He has had some bad injuries in the past. Maybe he's overly cautious and gets worried about every little niggle when he's coming back.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.