What's up with Sturridge?

Why would he do that though? He's got a great chance of being the main striker for England at the Euros, but sitting on his arse doing nothing means that Kane, Vardy, Rooney, etc are going to take his place. He has had some bad injuries in the past. Maybe he's overly cautious and gets worried about every little niggle when he's coming back.

Ye I'm not saying he is doing that but it wouldn't surprise me if he was ( others too ) it's an easy life. I do agree, the lad has the talent to make a statement in football but whatever is going on is holding him back.

If he had had a nasty injury like a clean leg break or an ACL injury i could fully understand if it was a mental issue, I was only Sunday league standard but I used to be pretty fearless when playing, wouldn't back out of anything despite not being especially strong and took a good kicking every week but would just get up and get on with it but then I had a serious knee injury involving my ligaments, came back and did the same thing on my comeback, came back again but found myself backing out of challenges i'd otherwise of gone in for fearing another injury, it's a very hard thing to overcome and hard to understand until it happens to you. The thing is, I don't think Sturridge has ever suffered from anything that severe has he? It seems to be constant muscle injuries with him

Had a good game in Schalke and threw a strop about a pen in a home game, just about to break through and fucked off for money without having the brains to see the bigger emerging picture.

Have him back? Like Hazard etc, had his chance......you only get one chance here.
Barcelona seem to do OK on the subject.

As I predicted on here years ago he is destined fora team like Stoke or Blackburn.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.