Whats your best Joke!?!?

corky1970 said:
I am English and I find it very offensive !

Then again im a sad cnut with no life and very little to do and wish I was a gay so I could be in a minority and feel persecuted in some way

I often find being English offensive too.

btw, I am able to offer persecution at very reasonable rates. PM for details.

Arab father and son walking together.

Son: Father, What is this strange hat we're wearing?

Father: My boy it's called 'chechia' and protects our heads in the desert from the scorching sun.

Son: Aah I see. But tell me father, these clothes we wear, why?

Father: Good question, they are called 'djbellah' and keep us cool from the suns scorching rays.

Son: And Father, what about these funny shoes we wear?

Father: My son, these are called 'babouches' and stop us burning our feet in the desert.

Son: Tell me father?

Father: What my son?

Son: Why the fuck are we living in Glasgow?

Just bought a Christmas tree from the garden centre. The assistant asked me 'Will you be putting it up yourself?' I replied: 'No you sick bastard, it's going in my living room.

The 10th annual blowjob championship is on saturday.

Can you please stay away as they want a woman to win it this year! Cheers Champ ;)

tueartsboots said:
poh said:
Your right mate,fuck it your in,we need all we can get these days what with everyone fucking off because of the money and jobs situation over here at the moment,i will pick you up at the airport in the morning,and for fucks sake have your shoes on the right feet or everyone will know your english.
would it help if I brought a bag of potatoes with me?

Jesus fancy cooking as well ! i have just pissed in my wellies with excitment,hang on a moe mate as i have to let the pig out of the parlour.<br /><br />-- Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:47 pm --<br /><br />
mammutly said:
corky1970 said:
I am English and I find it very offensive !

Then again im a sad cnut with no life and very little to do and wish I was a gay so I could be in a minority and feel persecuted in some way

Oh,persecute me,you great big beast you !

poh said:
tueartsboots said:
would it help if I brought a bag of potatoes with me?

Jesus fancy cooking as well ! i have just pissed in my wellies with excitment,hang on a moe mate as i have to let the pig out of the parlour.
So it's bedtime then? ;)
-- Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:47 pm --

mammutly said:

Oh,persecute me,you great big beast you !

I have to go now,this is no shit i have to go to the airport to pick up my beautiful daughter, she is flying in from england ! fuck i hope she has her shoes on the right way round or people will think she english,anyway she will be pleased as i'am taking paul the pig with me,well he is always glad to get out of that fucking parlour,so farewell for now my political incorrect bluemooners,keep up the good work,"hi ho silver away" ,"to the dump to the dump,to the dump dump dump" aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh !

poh said:
I have to go now,this is no shit i have to go to the airport to pick up my beautiful daughter, she is flying in from england ! fuck i hope she has her shoes on the right way round or people will think she english,anyway she will be pleased as i'am taking paul the pig with me,well he is always glad to get out of that fucking parlour,so farewell for now my political incorrect bluemooners,keep up the good work,"hi ho silver away" ,"to the dump to the dump,to the dump dump dump" aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh !
Bollocks, you off peat cutting !

Paddy drags a huge metal box to the Antiques Roadshow in Dublin. "Where did you get this?" asks the expert. "Its been in the loft for 40 years. Think its an heirloom" says Paddy. "Do you have insurance?" asks the expert. "No, should I?" asks Paddy. "Yes" says the expert, "its your fucking water tank".

ithankku.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.