Whats your best Joke!?!?

Kate Middleton - The last person to slip into Princess Di's ring since Dodi Al Fayed.

So now it's the Royal Family, the armed forces and old people who the victims of some people's so called humour !

In these troubled times especially, you'd think people might have a bit more respect or just some commom decency!

mammutly said:
buzzer1 said:
Mammutly, i have gotta call you out on this one, whether people get on with others in general or not. I'm afraid to say that it is because of ideals and people like you that i despise the way society has gone, you and your ilk are completely ruining the gaff and should be fukd off forthwith. If someone called me an English bastard, i would say, oh thanks, OR they made a joke about Whites etc, i would say great, next please. Society is fukd because of people like you, it is you that is in the minority but the cowards and shitbags have pandered yet again, to the nminority. I say Bolox to the lot of yer'.

Like it, buzzer.

What if people said all pakis ( people from Pakistan) are stupid?

All pakis are stupid,do i win a prize i'am irish !

mammutly said:
So now it's the Royal Family, the armed forces and old people who the victims of some people's so called humour !

In these troubled times especially, you'd think people might have a bit more respect or just some commom decency!

I agree with Buzzer1,you need to get a grip fella,a joke is so called for a reason,it provides a moment of humour,such an attitude as yours is damaging to society as an ability to laugh at yourself makes the world a much more enjoyable place,i suggest you get yourself a beer,a woman(or a bloke...) and a sense of humour.

Why do Scotsmen have Blue cocks? Because the're all tight fisted wankers!

tueartsboots said:
I'm so chuffed, I just put down the deposit on a Porsche.
I was so pleased with myself, I wrote "I can't wait for the new 911" on facebook.
Now I have 4000 Muslims wanting to be friends with me.

I do not find that funny :(

Ragnarok said:
tueartsboots said:
I'm so chuffed, I just put down the deposit on a Porsche.
I was so pleased with myself, I wrote "I can't wait for the new 911" on facebook.
Now I have 4000 Muslims wanting to be friends with me.

I do not find that funny :(

Man up!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.