Whats your weird phobia

My main thing is forks in a cutlery drawer. If two forks get their tines stuck together it's game over and I have to eat my pot noodle with a spoon. I can't be doing with it, goes right through me.

Sponges! YES! Whoever said that. I can't go near them for fear of scraping my fingernails along them.

The other thing which isn't a fear but more an irrational thought is, whenever I'm drinking wine from one of those cheap thin wine glasses, is an urge to bite down on the glass so it smashes between my teeth.

Tricky_Trev said:
No phobias, but i do have an OCD thing going on. I literally CANNOT have the volume on my TV set to an odd number. Even if 22 is too quiet and 24 is too loud, i will not put it on 23.

I do this as well.

Also, I used to do this thing where I would have to do everything twice when watching a City game. If we were winning (back then when I was going to games, under the management of Stuart Pearce, it was a rarity) and things were going well, if I randomly swallowed, for example, then i'd have to do it again immediately afterwards, or if i looked over to the away fans in the ground then i'd look back at the game again, then straight back to the away fans, then back to the game and carry on watching. I don't do this anymore but I used to do it all the time and thinking about it now makes me realise how weird it was.

Oh, and also, when it comes to eating things it always has to be an even number. If someone offers me a sweet or something it will have to be an even amount so most of the time I say no as I don't want to be rude and take more than 1 if someone offers. - Although this does go out the window when i'm pissed.

Octopus.

From an early age I found them repulsive - a floppy head, soulless eyes sat on eight legs.

That's just a freak of nature if you ask me.

Smashing them to bits like a raw egg using a baseball bat with a long nail in the end of it both excites me and makes me feel sick.

BimboBob said:
You lot are all freaks. OCD my arse. You are just weirdo's. Volume numbers only on even numbers? Even amount of food? Forks shagging in drawers?

Bunch of fucking nutters.
My current car doesn't have a volume level, but my old one did. Ex Mrs P used to put it on a number she knew would piss me off when I was driving. I would frantically put it back on a number that can be divided by 3 to satisfy my ocd before the woman would fuck about with it again. Slag!

silverback said:
Taking the shell off boiled eggs, had a piece stuck down a nail when I was a kid.

That happened to me today! I was cracking open an egg, and a sharp piece of the shell pierced the skin between the nail and the finger. Horrible.

Looking up when i'm on something high up, or looking straight up at something massive infront of me. I can do it, just a weird feeling.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.