When did you start following City?

1986, I was 6, no idea who we played. All I remember is chewing gum that blew your head off in a paracetamol type foil pack.

My Dad a a really old car that he kept just for leaving at pubs and going to City, it was that shit the ‘mind your car mister’ lads rarely asked for money.

First away day was Boro at Ayresome Park, think we lost 2-1 with Reid scoring early for us. Then standing in the Paddock at St James’ park watching a miraculous Gaudino run the show.

72 / 73 season - when my dad first took me to Maine Road! Coming up for 52 years this month!

Wasn't really into football in my teens, but got dragged along to an away game against Leeds in 93. Don't really remember much about the game but I remember having such a laugh from getting on the train at Piccadilly to getting back to Manchester. Definitely caught the bug that day.

As long as I can remember to be honest, so probably early 90s, my dad's had a season ticket since the early 80s

Late 1974 when I was 9. My mates Aunt used to take him and some of my other mates and I tagged along one weekend and was instantly hooked.
My dad (a red, god rest his soul) was delighted ;)

This year. My 6 year old son saw a video with KDB and told me he was his favorite player.....so now we're City fans (hadn't ever really followed PL much from where we are in the US, but now we don't miss many games on the tv).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.