When is Pep going to get the recognition he deserves?

Sadly never, because he doesn't manage one of the 3 red shirt cartel clubs.

You only have to look at the fawning over Klopp and what he won, compared to what Pep has won, to understand that

Sadly never, because he doesn't manage one of the 3 red shirt cartel clubs.

You only have to look at the fawning over Klopp and what he won, compared to what Pep has won, to understand that
That’s so wrong it’s untrue. The ‘fawning’ Klopp got was because his successes were so few and far between.

We constantly win things and Pep constantly gets praised for it. The word there being constant.

Other than the inevitable and expected coverage of that shit song they sing on the last game of the season when he was leaving, hardly anything was made of his departure on that day.

When Pep goes it will go into overdrive. Constant coverage of what he’s won, how he changed the game and what his legacy is. Klopp didn’t leave a legacy. Pep already has one.

He does! The club doesn’t but he does.
Since the treble win I can’t remember anything negative of note.
Now in the media the regular debate is who is the greatest pep or fergie.
Also he gets acknowledged by rival fans as they openly admit they can’t wait for him to fuck off.

If you take the rags and dippers out. I think alot of others fans talk highly of Pep and agree he has changed football in England. I know rival fans I have spoken to say Pep is brilliant.

People need to stop thinking about what the British press/media say or write. The British press/media are a very very small fish in a very very big ocean.

City are on the world stage not just little England.

I honestly don’t know any opposition fan who doesn’t think he’s the best. Certainly none have expressed a contrary view to my face.

The opinions of no marks on the internet and noncey click-chasing journalists aren’t worth a wank and so I’m not sure why anyone would ever want their ‘deserved’ praise as it’s utterly meaningless.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.