Where you watching the Derby ?

Unfortunately won't be watching it cause I gotta work, so ill be 1km straight down from surface underground in the mines I work in, but they have a Internet radio in the lunch room so I'll be listening to it in there, all of yer that get to watch it be it at the swamp or on tv enjoy

joolsbikini said:
Paddy O'Shea's, Dongzhimenwai da jie, Beijing, China.

It will be full of them, from all corners of the globe, as it is a recognised M****h pub and so ex-pats and locals gather there to cheer on their favourite team. Oddly enough, just as they did during the recent Super Bowl thing.

If by any chance there is another blue in Beijing, there are four of us on the official City fan world map so there must be, please get down to Paddy's or if you know of a better place let me know. If you do make it just ask anyone about the City fan and they'll point you in the right direction.

ps the bonus is it's 8:45 kick off on Saturday night, perfect time to watch it I think!
Say hello to the owner for me, he's ok for a rag. There should still be one of the old Brother away shirts hanging fron the ceiling. I watched the Tottenham game there with my wife and there were two other Blues in the place. I can't be there for a while unfortunately.
(and it's only a 15 minute walk from Hooters....)

At the swamp with my old man, with my stomach in knots, hoarse throat and my nerves hanging out my arse

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.