Where you watching the Derby ?

I'm having a couple mates to mine. One of them, Russel, is a Brit who supports Arsenal (despite being from Watford, the Gooner twat), and the other, Tom, is a Yank friend of mine who has played football all his life. I'm sure Russel will throw his weight in behind City (when he's done moaning about the draw to Newcastle last weekend), as it benefits the Arse if City take the points. Tom, historically, is a Liverpool fan but lately he has warmed to City.

It will be a 7:00 AM breakfast for us, so we can have the food tucked away and move on to the beers by kickoff. If the Arsenal - Wolves match is available on TV here, I'm sure we'll watch that as well.

buzzer1 said:
joolsbikini said:
Got your PM, hope to catch up.

China is such a huge place, with almost every climate and geography you could imagine. I've been down to the south as far as Guilin/Yangshou to see the classic karst mountains but lot's more to see yet.

Just off topic a mo!
Whilst spending your time over in China, are there man eating critters knocking about, you know the usual Sharks, Snakes Spiders etc?

Mostly they eat nuts and spit alot, but I have seen pig trotters, ducks feet and crocodile around. And that's only the stuff I could idenify, think I saw a ferret carcus once.

Also I have eaten jellyfish and shark balls (balls of shark meat not 'shark balls') myself, they're actually pretty good, probably some of the better food you'll get around here.

The Camel Sports bar in Shanghai - should be a good atmosphere. Any other City fans planning to watch it there?

By the way I a saw a shop here called Man City - I took a picture of it but can't post it on here. Its not what it seems! The Chinese underneath means 'City Man' and it sells jeans!

i will be in "the kangeroo arms", joondalup resort, W.A., loads of blues in there, pity its such a stupid fukin name!!

getting up at 4am on the west coast of america.come on city,
kells bar, are showing it live.no sleep till derby day.

funny when in boozer and you ask a scum fan why there not there at there home match , carn't get ticket when there advertising tickets every week on talksport and other media . bladdered in pub come on city .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.