Which City Players do you Hate (past & present)?

I couldn't stand Robbie Fowler.

The robbing twat didn't mind that it was obvious to everyone that he didn't give a fuck.

He couldn't even be arsed getting semi fit.

I was miles fitter than he was and doing long hours at the time too. He was paid to keep in shape and couldn't be arsed.

I was seething. Especially as I had told all and sundry that he was going to be shit and that it was a massive mistake giving Bernstein the boot because of it.

To top it all, the thieving twat joins Liverpool and comes out with a quote something akin to "Well, it's my dream and, you know, I'm really up for it. I'm going to make more of an effort in training now and try to get fit."

I was reaching for medication, anyone's, after hearing that.

Every time he went on the pitch I felt like he was taking my money out of my pocket, and then waving it about in front of me.

Didn't like Anelka either. Thought he couldn't be arsed on the pitch too. At least he kept himself fit though.

Ben Thatcher should have been sacked on the night he did that to Mendes. Although he did give Ronaldo some as soon as he came on as a sub in the derby, so not all bad. I always forget whether it was him or Ball who ran on and gave him a dig in the back before it had even come back into play. One of them did it and the other one stamped on his bollocks in another game. Just a bit of fun.

Re: Which City Players do you Hate (past & present)?

Steve Lomas. Hated the way he celebrated after scoring against us when he moved to WHU.

There was only one player to hate last season and judging by the threads on here at the time hate was not a strong enough word.
Only football fans can forgive and forget, water under the bridge etc etc ......

Personally I would like him to stay but only if all his personal issues are resolved.<br /><br />-- Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:37 am --<br /><br />
Shirley said:
There was only one player to hate last season and judging by the threads on here at the time hate was not a strong enough word.
Only football fans can forgive and forget, water under the bridge etc etc ......

Personally I would like him to stay but only if all his personal issues are resolved.

Carlos Tevez but I'm sure you all knew who I was referring to.

ctidcarl said:
Adrian Heath....... was just dreadful

And just my two penneth into the Bellamy debate - I liked him. I don't care what he's like away from the pitch, but on it, he always gave 100% and was an asset to the team, at the time
We played at Port Vale one year in the FA Cup and it was one of those crap pitch real struggle type games(not unlike Notts C 2 years ago)and the whole game Heath is getting all this abuse. Anyway right behind me happened to be these two women and I'm pretty sure they where his mother and sister, after about 60mins the ball goes out for a corner Reid takes him off to huge cheers and Clive Allen comes on, one of these women says to the other "Like he is going to do any better" corner comes in Clive Allen knocks it in and they both storm out!!!!!

ForzaMancini said:
Adebayor and Bridge even though at certain points I have really liked them at City (Ade v Arsenal, Bridge v Terry and Chelsea)

Schmeichel although I did really like him as a player and am sure he is a decent person just think it was largely unloyal of him to join us (althought it pissed the rags off so fairplay)

Celebrating in the derby when we scored against the rags, seems fairly loyal to me. Thought he was a great signing.

Ah sorry, just re-read your post, not loyal to the rags, that's true. As you say, pissed them off though!

Jim Beam said:
Ian Paisley said:
mick channon

That's a bit harsh Rev. P! Did you lose some money on his horses?

Big money signing, englands finest at a time when we qualified for nothing.Had a stupid accent and stood around like he was waiting for the first bus back to southampton

Mark Ward, Gary Megson, Neil Pointon, Adrien Heath, Wayne Clarke, Mark Brennan. That whole Everton-culture we had going at the time. Bridge, Ade are greedy, lazy fuckers too!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.