Which of our previous players would improve City today?

Midfield cover for Fernandinho ?

Super Super Kev
Super Super Kev
Super Super Kev
Super Kevin Horlock !

And as previously mentioned Distin is simply better than everyone we have tried replacing him with since he left. Shame he fucked off to Pompey for more money, I'm sure he regrets that decision everyday with the wonders of hindsight.

ColinLee said:
BigJoe#1 said:
There is only one......

RICHARD DUNNE!!!

He could teach Kompany how to score proper own goals... he never messed about.

We'd have been better off with 10 men.
Short memory or what? Dunne was our best player for a number of seasons for very good reasons.
Dunne was, always has been and always will be pure shite.

Sorry to piss on your chips but he was an overrated donkey... IMO.

meeesh said:
Blue Streak said:
argyle said:
Anelka when we had him in his prime?

Some surprising and silly answers on here but that's a great shout. All the histrionics between him and Keegan mask's the fact when we had him we had a world class striker at his best. I'd have him over Dzeko all day long. He'd gobble up the chances this team creates rather than blazing five or six attempts over before finally converting.

46 goals for us in around 100 games,a fantastic return in anyones books,granted there was a few pens in there,but prolific as fuck ....at the time

Anelka was on another planet to the rest of the team when we had him.

ColinLee said:
Damocles said:
I'm consistently told that Peter Barnes and Dave Watson are our missing pieces.
Dave Watson's a decent shout although was he not right sided with Tommy Booth on the left?
Barnes was great going forward but was a lazy sod, he'd never track a runner. Nasri is much better on that side.

If Barnes was lazy in tracking compared to Nasri, I'm surprised he even qualified as a living being

ColinLee said:
BigJoe#1 said:
There is only one......

RICHARD DUNNE!!!

He could teach Kompany how to score proper own goals... he never messed about.

We'd have been better off with 10 men.
Short memory or what? Dunne was our best player for a number of seasons for very good reasons.

Yes, and that reason was the rest of the team. Utter shite.

IcriedwhenTueartleft said:
Dennis Tueart. The pace of Navas and the finishing skills of Negredo plus he could cross a ball...

You are naughty but I like you ;-) great shout , as they say.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.