Which players are following Hughes out?

It's really hard to say, on the whole the squad is pretty good, it we don't play punt the ball up to the forward, I'm not sure what role RSC would have. Ade seems happier with the ball at his feet, I actually think Bellamy might fit into a new style really well. Richards as an overlapping fullback doesn't do a lot for me and with Bridge injured it wouldn't shock me to see us bring both and LB and a RB. I have a funny feeling we might not have seen the end of Garrido either now, but we will see.

I agree hopefully no one will wanna leave however some arent cutting the mustard so lets see how they pan out over the season.

i'm genuinely worried about how this could affect Bellamy....he's such a Hughes player and fan.

i love him since he came to the club and epitomizes everything i want in a City player...i'd hate to see him fade away

DontLookBackInAnger said:
It's really hard to say, on the whole the squad is pretty good, it we don't play punt the ball up to the forward, I'm not sure what role RSC would have. Ade seems happier with the ball at his feet, I actually think Bellamy might fit into a new style really well. Richards as an overlapping fullback doesn't do a lot for me and with Bridge injured it wouldn't shock me to see us bring both and LB and a RB. I have a funny feeling we might not have seen the end of Garrido either now, but we will see.
Its weird innit? You wouldn't have put Bellers in your starting 11 before this season, but the guy can play (Dire Straits innit). Out of the guys he's signed:
Given - its a given
Zab - Not bad
Toure - Not my cup of tea and should have stayed in Potsworth and Company
Lescott - Will be good, already is
Sylvinho - Coz anyone can contain Lennon like its easy
DeJong - Plays well already
Kompany - the guy can play
RSC - Give him a chance (like today)
Tevez - Scores a bit don't he?
Robinho - Don't take the piss -he's quality

So I reckon none of them.

As the new guy is Italian ..... expect him to be appalled by the present City defence , which leaks goals faster than you can say Sheikh Mansour ....... so ANY of our defenders could be on the way out ..... or at least on their way onto the bench!

AlexWilliamsGloves said:
i'm genuinely worried about how this could affect Bellamy....he's such a Hughes player and fan.

i love him since he came to the club and epitomizes everything i want in a City player...i'd hate to see him fade away
He did an interview a few weeks ago saying he actually wasn't that close to Hughes(not in a bad way though).

Hughes was made to play Robinho and Adebayor I'm sure of it. Why else would he drop them both for todays game. I couldn't care less if Ade leaves. He and a few others cost Hughes his job. Sanata did more in this game (work wise tackling etc) than ade has ever done.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.