Which players do you want rid of?

Freestyler said:
Sold:

Kolarov
Johnson

Loaned:

Savic

and imo Milner is the most all round best player at City in terms of all attributes.

Doesn't get the chance enough, never get's a decent run of games. When he has though he's been class.
Milner is one of the players I would move on this summer.
He runs into people, his first touch is poor,his distribution is average and sometimes a complete game passes him by.He does run about a lot though!

In a perfect world-

Jib:

Savic
Dzeko
Nasri
Kolarov
Ndj
RSC
Bridge

None of em good enough for a club looking to win leagues and to compete in the CL.

Keep Tevez.

Get:

A first class winger
A first class (multi dimensional) striker
A first class centre back
a first class utility 'zabaleta' type (defence and midfield capabilities)
A first class midfield 'driver/ leader' type (Think Yaya / Essien / Keane)

whp.blue said:
barry johnson milner de jong kolo kolarov lescott

loan out savic

If this post is not a joke your a tool? Barry LESCOTT milner would not go for me i think Lescott has been awesome as off Barry milner needs a run in the team because he's class and proved that at start off the season. My problem is nasri and always has been no passion Shit at defending and doesn't over much in the final 3rd

Johnson lacks desire and passion can't take his man on and run at people like last season wouldn't sell the lad would loan him to everton or someone like that and go prove yourself for 6 months.

Savic should go out on loan then sell not good anough

We could all say Kolarov but he is the only player in my opinion that can whip in a decent ball. Kolarov's crossing is superior to that of Clichy. To me he is being picked by Mancini simply because he pays like a winger and we simply haven't got that at the minute. AJ likes to cut in and both Silva and Nasri like to drift inwards. I want a winger and centre back and I would be more than pleased. I would keep Kolarov as he offers something no other player offers

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.