Which players do you want rid of?

nasri(loan)
savic(loan)
johnson - coward and one trick pony
kolorov - lazy, cost us so many goals and points, does one thing and cant do it well when he plays a corner it never gets past the first man or goes all the way over
dzecko - i think silva has won more balls in the air hes lazy slow stupid and everyone praises him for knocking in goals that are just given to him

we should give some of our youth team a chance there are so many outstanding talents that actually want to play for our club when instead we insist on playing over rated over priced players who wont give there all for nintey minutes and play when they feel like it because thererich

elliot_MCFC said:
nasri(loan)
savic(loan)
kolorov - lazy, cost us so many goals and points, does one thing and cant do it well when he plays a corner it never gets past the first man or goes all the way over
dzecko - i think silva has won more balls in the air hes lazy slow stupid and everyone praises him for knocking in goals that are just given to him

we should give some of our youth team a chance there are so many outstanding talents that actually want to play for our club when instead we insist on playing over rated over priced players who wont give there all for nintey minutes and play when they feel like it because thererich

OK let me get this right. We are going for the premier league but you want us to play our youth team. None of them are close to ready to play at this level. Also as much as I am disappointed in Nasri you want us to loan out a £25 million player.

elliot_MCFC said:
nasri(loan)
savic(loan)

Jesus fuckin Christ...that's me out of here.

Despite the horrible performances of the last 2 games, we have to remember that we have won 21 of 28 games in the premier league and its these players who have done that. Wholesale culling of the squad would therefore be very wrong.

It pains me to say it but its only the fact that the rags are so good at what they do that we are even having these debates.

We are 13 points clear of third place. It has been a good season whatever happens. It will be disappointing from where we were but if they go on to win it with the injury problems they have had then they will deserve it because on the whole we have been exceptional this season.

The away form is the only issue and that is down to Mancini in my opinion.

However we must stick with him and not make too many changes.

itisrising said:
elliot_MCFC said:
nasri(loan)
savic(loan)

OK let me get this right. We are going for the premier league but you want us to play our youth team. None of them are close to ready to play at this level. Also as much as I am disappointed in Nasri you want us to loan out a £25 million player.
kolorov is costing us points dzeckos is and so is johnson is not saying replace them with youth team players we have a large squad to replace them with just give our youth a chance now and again

Get a top class central midfielder.

We don't need a 'defensive holding midfielder' who can't protect the back 4 nor offer much going forward!

Bert Trautmann's Parachute said:
Kun Aguero said:
IN
Inesta
Pique
Rooney
C.Ronaldo
Van Persie
Xavi
Martinez
Hazard
Vertonghan

OUT
Savic
Tevez
Bridge
Nasri
Dzeko
Adebayor
Gudetti
Santa Cruz
Weiss
Pizzaro
AJ
Balotelli
This post is absolutely ridiculous. ROONEY!

you would sell Guidetti ? you are a tool, this thread is a joke, no over reaction my arse. This is why I try and stay off bluemoon after a defeat

i'm sure the club takes these threads into consideration when planning transfers.

elliot_MCFC said:
itisrising said:
elliot_MCFC said:
nasri(loan)
savic(loan)

kolorov is costing us points dzeckos is and so is johnson is not saying replace them with youth team players we have a large squad to replace them with just give our youth a chance now and again

Did any of them even play today? the problem isn't with them, it is with our inability to create chances away from home. Kolarov has cost us points but some of his crossing has won us even more. Dzeko has scored some vital goals e.g. Away against Wigan and won us points along the way. Our youth players aren't ready. Our best youth player is Suarez and he couldn't break through to the first team at Celta Vigo. We only want players with the ability to improve our squad and most of our youth just can't.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.