which pundit do you hate most??

3 way tie.....
mickey thomas
paddy crerand
clive tyldeasley.........all filth................

I phoned Century once to put Alan Kennedy & Graham Sharpe right about qualification for the "European Cup"

Their argument was that no holder had ever defended it...

Erm Forest? Or Bayern & Ajax who both won it three years on the bounce in the 70's.....

Or even Alan Kennedy could have remembered Liverpool winning it in 77 & 78......

At that Sharpe cut me off the miserable scottish t*at!

riley347 said:
3 way tie.....
mickey thomas
paddy crerand

Wow...how did I forget about that myopic,blinkered sour old twat Crerand?

LOL i think the list would be much shorter if we just say the pundits we DO like. There's so many I dislike.

RobbieBrewer said:
riley347 said:
3 way tie.....
mickey thomas
paddy crerand

Wow...how did I forget about that myopic,blinkered sour old twat Crerand?

never forget this turd........played football against his son years ago,and snapped his ankle for him......ahhhhhh....happy days...............

Kinky Dribbler said:
Jamie 'the C*nt' Redknapp, by an absolute country f*cking mile. Nothing would please me more than to rip his head off and shit down his neck.

To be fair i cant abide most of em and give them very little 'ear time'.

But Redknapp is actually one i got a bit of time for. One mans meat..........

Having just read all five pages of your suggestions, and weighed up the pros and the cons, I have come to the serious conclusion that I despise all of them equally. Well, if your twisting my arm, MoTD took an almighty 'Messerschmidt shot down by a Spitfire' nosedive when Shearer made his debut. Let's hope he stays with the Barcodes and it keeps him off the box.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.