Which Signing are you most Excited About?

Navas. I've not signed him on every Fifa since 2009 for nothing, you know! Although I have long admired him, I was probably more stunned than anyone when he joined. I never thought he'd leave his boyhood club, let alone to join our lot. I had him down as a Spanish Francesco Totti; a one club man. As such, I'm thrilled to have him at our place. Soon as our away kit is launched, I'm visiting Manchester and picking one up with the lad's name on the back.

jake28 said:
Davs 19 said:
bluemoon32 said:
Yeah same here

So, just out of interest, who would excite you ?

Bale,Fabregas,Cavani,Falcao,Reus,Suarez to name a few. They may not all be attainable but they would certainly send this place into meltdown. Havnt seen that this window in here.

Put your playstation controller down. Open the front door and take a deep breath.

Get a grip people FFS!

Len Rum said:
Negredo - looking forward to us employing a more traditional target man.

I agree but I so looked forward to seeing Lee Bradbury make his debut - and I have to admit I was horrified!

All off them!! Navas for his pace and crossing, fernandinho for his drive and work ethic, jovetic because he's just a quality player who will link brilliantly with kun, silva and yaya and negredo as I'm fascinated to see how he gets on I. The premier league in a big team! Plus with a tactically better manager and maybe a top experienced cb then next season is gonna be a fookin belter!

Navas. Not seen much of him but the little I have seen makes me think he's going to run most full backs ragged.

Is it the Right Rocket man (Navas) or is it it the Left Lightening (Jovetic)?
There's only one way to find out.

Fight!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.