Who can't afford to go anymore?

blue44 said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Don't drink,Don't smoke..

City is my passion therefore I make sure I can afford to go.

It's all about choices...

You're dead right mate,if only every arsehole rag took your direction,where i work thats their complaint etc can't afford to go there ,yet they'll all go and gamble everyday and spunk £50 to £100 on piss on a night out yet bemoan their ticket prices,you've got your priorities right unlike them.
Why mention rags. it`s about CITY fans.

totallywired said:
blue44 said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Don't drink,Don't smoke..

City is my passion therefore I make sure I can afford to go.

It's all about choices...

You're dead right mate,if only every arsehole rag took your direction,where i work thats their complaint etc can't afford to go there ,yet they'll all go and gamble everyday and spunk £50 to £100 on piss on a night out yet bemoan their ticket prices,you've got your priorities right unlike them.
Why mention rags. it`s about CITY fans.

same aplies,thats why

i spend a fortune,about a tenth of my take home pay,next season more cos of my 5 year old gettin his first season card etc.im not complaining like,passing down a tradition i'm more than happy to cover,im working and on tax credits,just that city apart from my mortgage and familly are my number 1 priority

its all "up to you"

Been a season ticket holder since standing in kippax at 16 , now divorce means qpr game was my last game . What a last game , will feel like a rag watching the lads on sky

Been a season ticket holder for around 5 years now (Went to the odd game at Maine Road when I was little also) and last year was truly something special. A roller-coaster ride like no other and it'll be a long time coming until something tops that kind of finish to a season. Unfortunately though I can't justify the price jump as I've turned 18 and now that I've finally managed to bag a job after a lengthy search it wouldn't be worth missing the odd game here and there due to work commitments.

Rest assured I'll be following the blues every step of the way, but just on streams on-line and also for the odd away/Carling/FA cup game I can catch with my existing loyalty points. CTID.

I pay for my seasoncard through zebra finance and its a reasonable price to watch such great football in a great stadium. I don't buy and food or drink at the ground, don't buy a program and don't buy anything from the club shop. I also don't do any away games or cup matches so i get a years support for £500.

I'm always amazed with our travelling blues, how much they pay out just to see a home game.
Respect.

Like all families we have to look at things this season and think can we do that game, on the whole I'm a lucky lucky lad, I don't miss many. Of course what does help is being a non smoker and not much of a drinker, had I been so then city would have been somewhat of a no no.
What goes around comes around, when the kids were young and I was building my business we got to midweek games only at Maine road nowadays we rarely miss home or away, any downturn in business and it's back to home games only. Best to just enjoy it whilst we can.
If you have your health and throw in a sky box and a title winning aguerooooo then you are doing ok.
Anything else is a bonus.

my Dad turned 65 last September, he moaned like hell that he had to pay full whack when he was 65 for practically all the season, he sits near me and this year his season ticket is half of what mine is and he's loving it.

charliebigspuds said:
my Dad turned 65 last September, he moaned like hell that he had to pay full whack when he was 65 for practically all the season, he sits near me and this year his season ticket is half of what mine is and he's loving it.

i'm 58 soon, i wonder what stadium we'll be in when i'm 65, hope its this one and i can keep my own seat, at half price to boot.

de niro said:
charliebigspuds said:

i'm 58 soon, i wonder what stadium we'll be in when i'm 65, hope its this one and i can keep my own seat, at half price to boot.
Tbh bill i wouldn't like to guess which division we'll be in in seven years never mind which stadium

From the age of 4 to 9 ('95 - '99) I was a season ticket holder in the Kippax with my dad. Then we moved to Fort William in Scotland (6 hours away) and only made 2 to 3 home games a season and couldn't afford any more than that.

Then I started uni in Edinburgh 4 years ago so I was able to get to a few more home games but was too expensive for more than that including travel etc.

I was finally able to afford a season ticket again last year when dad retired and moved to the Borders. What a season to have one again!

Moving to Liverpool to do a Master's in September - all things going well I'll be able to go to away games on top of the season ticket this year. Having only done 2 or 3 away's since the Playoff Final in 1999 I'm looking forward to it!

Someone on here has kindly offered me away tickets for some games this season but if there is anyone else who has enough loyalty points (I only have 3500) but can't make the away's then please let me know!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.