Who could replace Mancini ?

balkanno said:
SkyBlueCitizen said:
balkanno meant that the combo of Mancini and Kidd is not tactically-potent enough. By that we mean that in cases where we are trailing or struggling for a win, the duo doesn't seem to be well tactically-equipped to react to the changes in the pitch.

On the other Side they are great as Mental/Emotional Duo. But i would like to see somebody who follows an healthy football Philosophy, then replicate that to the Gameplan.

@Mancio Thats your Interpretation, i do not know how you came to it, but TALK FOR YOURSELF.

i talk for what i read mate.

if you write bolloks i can just answer to bolloks.....like the 4-4-2 as an "healthy football philosophy"....

Mancio said:
balkanno said:
On the other Side they are great as Mental/Emotional Duo. But i would like to see somebody who follows an healthy football Philosophy, then replicate that to the Gameplan.

@Mancio Thats your Interpretation, i do not know how you came to it, but TALK FOR YOURSELF.

i talk for what i read mate.

if you write bolloks i can just answer to bolloks.....like the 4-4-2 as an "healthy football philosophy"....

You can put that bolloks into youre stupid hole.

Where do you read 4-4-2 in combination with healthy football philosophy?

I belive none User have postet 4-2-2 yet, well till this bolloks. MATE!

ANY1aBLUE said:
20sbc07 said:
No one.
Mancini is doing fine, I'd give him another season. He just needs to realise the problems in our side and fix them in the summer with someone like pastore.

No, Mancini is not doing 'fine'. For pitty's sake - why wont anyone admit it, the guy doesnt know what he's doing! I said it last Season and will continue to say it; He's bought badly, managed badly, tactically inept, too defensive, and has a fool (Platt) as an assistant.
Why give him another Season? What on earth will change? He's had 300m to spend and we are currently 11 points behind the worst United team in 30 yrs
What you going to do - give him another 300m?
We pay a lot of money to travel and watch 20mins max of City actually playing football - the rest is turgid crap where they just dont seem bothered. Say what you like about United, but at least they look like they'll die for the cause each and every time they pull the shirt on - whilst we have; Barry,Boeteng,Toure,Balotelli etc who loll around the pitch doing bugger all.
I for one am damn angry. This was supposed to be the new dawn etc - well its still night time where I sit.........................
utter bollocks mate!!!!

Deschamps is the man make us be a team in europe cause he knows the terrain more than our Mancini.

Champs league or not...Bobs going nowhere so get used to it.. Changing managers regularely has really helped Chelsea hasnt it ?? stick with Bob and lets do the business..

yaya1 said:
ANY1aBLUE said:
No, Mancini is not doing 'fine'. For pitty's sake - why wont anyone admit it, the guy doesnt know what he's doing! I said it last Season and will continue to say it; He's bought badly, managed badly, tactically inept, too defensive, and has a fool (Platt) as an assistant.
Why give him another Season? What on earth will change? He's had 300m to spend and we are currently 11 points behind the worst United team in 30 yrs
What you going to do - give him another 300m?
We pay a lot of money to travel and watch 20mins max of City actually playing football - the rest is turgid crap where they just dont seem bothered. Say what you like about United, but at least they look like they'll die for the cause each and every time they pull the shirt on - whilst we have; Barry,Boeteng,Toure,Balotelli etc who loll around the pitch doing bugger all.
I for one am damn angry. This was supposed to be the new dawn etc - well its still night time where I sit.........................
utter bollocks mate!!!!
_______Yaya Touré___Barry_________
_______________Silva______________
_____Tévez_____________Balotelli____
______________Džeko______________

With Yaya as pretty much an attacking mid...

I'd like to say first, i dont want to see Mancini go and i'm very happy with where the club is and where it is going.

If there was a manager to go for my suggestion would be Andre Villas-Boas

Van Gaal leaving Bayern at the end of the season.

I want Mancini to do well and I think he is, his staff are a bit of a problem for me. I don't know what they do behind the scenes but when do you ever see Kidd or Platt on the touchline? They seem shit scared of Bobby.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.