Who do we want in the final?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Capital one Cup Final who do you want united or sunderland ?

United at wembley ? I'm in! Mind you we haven't actually got through yet and Wigan memories still sting.

If we do play utd in the final I hope their utter morons can behave as last time they were completely twattish and we were clueless.

United. If we win, we win a cup. If we lose, it will be agonising but in the long run we help Moyes stay.

Win-win

Blue Haze said:
United. If we win, we win a cup. If we lose, it will be agonising but in the long run we help Moyes stay.

Win-win

Agreed. We should throw the final just to make sure they keep the Chosen One

we'll destroy them rag cunts again ,& doing it in a cup final will make it the perfect day,so lets hope its them!!

I thought about Sunderland then realised when I watch it back after getting back from Wembley i'd have to listed to that cock Quinn wanking himself silly every time Sunderland attacked as he's nailed on to be a pundit.
However with the knowledge that we'd won it would be bearable - just!

I want Yoonited to lose at every opportunity - the wailing, self flagilation and gnashing of teeth is like a comfort blanket I can wrap around me!

Sunderland for me.

Of course I think we'd beat the rags, but I do not want them to reach a cup final again for a very long time (ideally ever).

United. I think they are the weaker of the 2 teams at the moment ;)

But in all seriousness, I would want us to face Sunderland in the finals. Thrash them, as a revenge for the 1-0 defeat earlier this season.

To make their semi more interesting they should make the loser play us in the final, nobody will want to play us at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.