Who do we want in the final?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Capital one Cup Final who do you want united or sunderland ?

Sunderland so we won't give the rags any chance at European football

Sunderland. Mainly because of our last bout. Didn't feel happy coming out of that game at all so consider this a replay.

Sunderland. I don't care if we'd be heavy favourites against the rags, the fear of them stealing it on the day is too much to stomach. And the week before would be hell on the nerves. I hate the derby... until we win. :)

Sunderland.

Sunderland...

Jose is the happy one, I am the cautious one, I would LOVE to beat the rags at Wembley but that said if we ain't playing them there is no chance of the gobshites giving us stick after the match. Also it will eliminate a route to Europe for them if they are not there. LUFC, PFC, Hopefully next on the list is MUFC..... while the blues go marching on. (20 years + of payback is something I can't wait for).

United for me far more exciting playing them than Sunderland and we're a better side than them about time we realised it.

Sunderland by a country mile, I just hate their fans more than the club. Then Liverpool, Everton, Spurs, Newcastle , Stoke, Swansea, Southampton, West Brom, or any of the rest will be in europe rather than the rags.

Sunderland.

We've thrashed United a few times lately, but we've unfinished business with Sunderland and Gus Poyet needs putting in his place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.