Who do you dislike more, United or Liverpool?

United.

Biggest **** of a club on the planet.

Arrogance and entitlement beyond all measure.

600 billion armchair glory hunting bellend fans who never been within 50 miles of the ground.

The ‘youth’ myth.

Had 20 years of blatant help from referees and 90% of teams parting their cheeks for them under Bacon.

Wanked off incessantly by the press and media.

That fucking banner.

‘Destroyed’ the transfer market way before we came along yet we still get blamed for it.

Liverpool as a club doesn’t bother me in the slightest.

Their fans are delusional as fuck but I find that quite amusing.

United.

Biggest **** of a club on the planet.

Arrogance and entitlement beyond all measure.

600 billion armchair glory hunting bellend fans who never been within 50 miles of the ground.

The ‘youth’ myth.

Had 20 years of blatant help from referees and 90% of teams parting their cheeks for them under Bacon.

Wanked off incessantly by the press and media.

That fucking banner.

‘Destroyed’ the transfer market way before we came along yet we still get blamed for it.

Liverpool as a club doesn’t bother me in the slightest.

Their fans are delusional as fuck but I find that quite amusing.

You also forgot sticking an AON logo on the mural they put up at Old Trafford to commorate the 50th anniversary of the Munich air disaster.

Is there anything they won’t try making money out of?

Until fairly recently I couldn't give a toss about Liverpool but now they've caught up the rags in the arrogance, entitlement, bitterness and delusion stakes. Liverpool are probably just edging it now but only because the promise of so much comedy at the swamp this season may slightly temper my hatred of the rags.

I thought I hated Liverpool more but I was pleased the rags got stuffed by them this morning when I checked.

So I am a bit hotel/ motel on this.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.