Who is the best footballer 2 come through R youth set-up?

Re: Who is the best footballer to come threw our youth set-up?

Paul Lake without a doubt.

Class all over. Wonderful player could do everything well.

Someone put Jordan in the best XI. What about Hinchcliffe? Can't believe he didn't get a full international cap!

Bluemoonbaldboy said:
Impeccable said:
Someone put Jordan in the best XI. What about Hinchcliffe? Can't believe he didn't get a full international cap!
He got 7!!!!!!

Fuck me! Did he? I know he played U21. I'll get my coat

Impeccable said:
Bluemoonbaldboy said:
Impeccable said:
He got 7!!!!!!

Fuck me! Did he? I know he played U21. I'll get my coat
Pass on that! Yes but only once (that was a shock to be honest) And you aint seen me RIGHT!

I dont think any players have been thrown through our academy, its encouragement they need not violence

Just looked it up on Wikipedia. 7 caps, 1 U21. True. Can't remember him playing full international! Yet I can vividly remember David White's single appearance against Spain!

bluetim said:
Robbo. said:
There has been a few Shaun Wright-Phillips, Paul Lake, Johnson, Nicky Weaver. But I think IMO that the only player who atm is the best youth player is...

Stephen Ireland a true professional and a typical city player with strong attributes and hunger for success.
If I remember correctly,Weaver came from Mansfield for few hundred thousand so I wouldn't include him. I'd say Ireland,certainly from the recent crop. But Ned and Micah could become legends,by the time they are 27/28 and in their peak,I think they could both be awesome.

Wasn't SWP also brought in from Forest, who thought he was to small and wouldn't make it.

For me Lake, Moulden and White.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.