Who is the best footballer 2 come through R youth set-up?

Re: Who is the best footballer to come threw our youth set-up?

paul lake,paul lake.paul lake ..end ov issue im affraid that boy was seriously heading for the top..ireland doing well but can you see him being top prem player ..lake was heading that way

Where is the list of all the players who have made it through our youth ??

When Shauny was coming through it was exciting times !!!!!

Neil Young, David Wagstaffe, Glyn Pardoe, Alan Oakes, Mike Doyle, Tommy Booth, Joe Corrigan, Peter Barnes, Paul Lake, David White, Andy Hincliffe, SWP,Stevie Ireland, Nedum

Best of the lot has to be Neil Young for me followed by Paul Lake and Stevie Ireland (Who still has the opportunity to eclipse Neil)

Paul Lake for me, although I thought MJs first season was the best debut season by a home grown player for a long time.

Paul Lake for me. He had it all, absolute class. And a Manc to boot!

BufordUSABlue said:
Robbo. said:
There has been a few Shaun Wright-Phillips, Paul Lake, Johnson, Nicky Weaver. But I think IMO that the only player who atm is the best youth player is...

Stephen Ireland a true professional and a typical city player with strong attributes and hunger for success.

Paul Lake without a doubt. he would have been a true legend - simply awesome player who was some way away from his peak when injuries took their toll!!
Agreed completely. can't believe Geoff Lomax hasn't had a mention:)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.