Who Needs shifting ?

Sinclair dosent Deserve to go unless he wants too, Never got a chance to prove himself at all. Deserves to start ahead of Nasri anyway

km09 said:
Sinclair dosent Deserve to go unless he wants too, Never got a chance to prove himself at all. Deserves to start ahead of Nasri anyway
Which is why he needs to go, he doesn't get played. I would love to know what the reasoning was behind this transfer he wasn't cheap either.

-- Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:10 pm --

bearcityblu said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
bournemouthblue said:
To go this summer for me and are going and maybe..

1 rsc
2 bridge
3 kolorov
4 dzeko
5 lescott
6 kolo toure
7 maicon i would let go
8 tevez...as will want money for him.
9 sinclair does not play...why need him

Who agrees...

Out of that list I think Lescott will stay. The others I agree. Barry for me has given great service but his lack of pace is catching up on him at the top level so i would add him to go.
I like Lescott but he is exactly the type of player that will be moved on, fringe player, over thirty and on huge wages. He will be replaced with someone like Zouma.

NOT Maicon, he is quality and is one of our most useful attacking options.

Kolo, Lescott, Boyata, Bridge, McGivern, Kolarov, Wabara, Barry, Ibrahim, Sinclair, Nasri, Elabdelloui, Dzeko, Nimely, Scapuzzi, Tevez

Nasri
Dzeko
Lescott
Sinclair
Kolarov
Barry
Kolo
Tevez
Wright
Garcia
RSC
Bridge

Hopefully we go for a completely new midfield with pace and creativity, would love to see Beñat and Paulinho.

Definates:-

Bridge
Kolo
RSC
Sinclair
Garcia (like Sinlcair, not good enough for what we require)

Possibles:-

Lescott (good player but we need a better partner for Kompany)
Maicon (Good player, but if Richards can stay fit, Maicon nor his wages are needed)
Kolarov (Frustrating doesnt even come close)
Nasri
Tevez

Ins:-

Hummels
Isco
Jovetic
Cavani
A young LB
And a world class CM.

We won't be selling that many players.

Kolo, RSC, Bridge, Sinclair, Lescott, Kolarov and Dzeko.

Wright is fine for a 3rd choice what's the point in binning him?
Maicon is still a good player as well, needs some game time to get some confidence, we saw glimpses against Spurs.
Can't see Tevez leaving either.

Garcia is not leaving either, completely absurd to sell a player who hasnt had a full season and pre season with a new team.

CTID101 said:

Maicon is still a good player as well, needs some game time to get some confidence, we saw glimpses against Spurs.

Garcia is not leaving either, completely absurd to sell a player who hasnt had a full season and pre season with a new team.

Garcia is part of the team. People are saying sell him because he hasn't performed. I am saying that he needs time to adapt so he should be given the chance.

Sinclair has not been given the chance to play and I can't see that changing hence why I said he would be sold.

I would like to see him played and given a real chance I just think no matter what pre season he has Mancini just won't use him.

CTID101 said:

By that logic presumably Sinclair would be staying too, no? Oops, too late.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.