Who Needs shifting ?

In an ideal world:

Kolo, Maicon, Bridge, Lescott, Kolarov, Barry, Sinclair, Tevez, Dzeko, Santa Cruz and some of the no-hopers from the academy still on the books.

In reality it depends on who we bring in.

If all of the above are shown the door then we'll need at least 5/6 in.

Also in an ideal world my choices for those would be:

Luke Shaw, Stephan Radu, James Rodriguez, Gerard Deulofeu, Edinson Cavani and Mauro Icardi.

Spot on Blink blue but I would keep Maicon, he deserves a chance to prove himself.

We will need a midfielder as well so perhaps sacrifice Icardi for Benat/Paulinho/Fernandinho etc

CTID101 said:
Spot on Blink blue but I would keep Maicon, he deserves a chance to prove himself.

Probably right there, especially with Micah's injury record.

CTID101 said:
We will need a midfielder as well so perhaps sacrifice Icardi for Benat/Paulinho/Fernandinho etc

Yeah I thought about that, would be nice to have one of them to sit if we are going to play a 4-3-3 or 4-2-3-1. Garcia doesn't look quite up to it and the jury's out on Rodwell.

Garcia and Rodwell deserve a bit of time as well but we do still need reinforcements as well.

CTID101 said:
Garcia and Rodwell deserve a bit of time as well but we do still need reinforcements as well.

I agree they have a role and I think they'll improve. Would feel more confident having a top quality defensive midfielder going into CL games though.

Nasri
Tevez (contract runs out soon, need to get a fee for him)
Sinclair (loan or sell, really don't give a shit)
Kolo
RSC
Bridge
Maicon (decent player, but not playing enough to justify his wage, also pretty old)
Kolarov (if we can find a decent replacement who has similar set piece ability)
Barry (simbly getting too old)

non, we need the fringe players like sinclair rodwell etc for the carling cup. we need players in rather than any out. we need a goalie to press joe, we need cover at a proper level for vinny and yaya and a speedy replacement for aj and balo.

de niro said:
non, we need the fringe players like sinclair rodwell etc for the carling cup. we need players in rather than any out. we need a goalie to press joe, we need cover at a proper level for vinny and yaya and a speedy replacement for aj and balo.

Players in will only go with players out.
Financial fair play?
Plus there are players who definitely need to move on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.