Who now then?...

Stones fine for cover in dm for 90% of prem league but top teams and champs league he will be lost.

I will be amazed if we dont get cover in now or in January.

Pep and the board want champs league we won’t get it without cover, simples!
So rest fern game before cl and use him for cl :D don’t risk him against easier teams

We're going to drop a shit load of points if we start leaving Dinho out the team and that's assuming he is not dropping off a level anyway.
Rather than having an understudy I think we need an immediate starter with Dinho filling in or indeed playing alongside.

I had us down as done when we pulled out of the Jorginho deal. We still then got the very highly rated Claudio Gomez for nothing or close to it in compo, that was a very nice treat indeed.

In a computer game fantasy world having that second player for Fernandinho would be just ideal seemingly but i would be hard pressed to say i am anything but super happy with our squad. Indeed i am more than confident Delph could fill in with no drop in effectiveness, he is that good a player i think.

Might sound crazy, but not that worried...I think we could win league even if fern weren’t there (with no one added). And think we could have won CL the last three years (yes, pre-pep with pellers) with slightly different breaks regardless. Continue to think that if we’d passed Monaco and Liverpool, both of those were there for the taking. And we were an aguero screamer away from a final before that. An extra would help, and I get the little extra bump, but it’s at the point of marginal probability and lucky breaks now.

Might sound crazy, but not that worried...I think we could win league even if fern weren’t there (with no one added). And think we could have won CL the last three years (yes, pre-pep with pellers) with slightly different breaks regardless. Continue to think that if we’d passed Monaco and Liverpool, both of those were there for the taking. And we were an aguero screamer away from a final before that. An extra would help, and I get the little extra bump, but it’s at the point of marginal probability and lucky breaks now.
I want to have what you are smoking.

I want to have what you are smoking.

I get it, but obviously:

- gotten past Madrid, into final and could have won.

- past Monaco - for real why not? Possible.

- past Liverpool last year - almost certainly would have won.

That’s three where it well could have happened. Sorry, not crazy. At all.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.