Who now then?...

I'm just happy we are not just spending money for moneys sake in building squad depth.

We need players who will be first team or at least putting pressure on the first team.

No more Rodwell, Garcia, Fernando, Sinclair etc

This. No need to go spend what would probably be at least £35m on an average Lemina this late in the window when we can plug Gundogan, Delph, or Douglas in there and identify a proper target to spend on.

Bakayoko

Ok tin hat at the ready for this one but I think that we should seriously consider this guy as an option? Get him in on a season long loan with an option to buy at the end of the season. I still rate him and he is still very young enough to come good under the Pep's guidance. Chelsea like many other players have destroyed him. If we don't get him someone else will and turn him back into the player he was at Monaco.

I second your opinion; highly rated and played in the same squad / year our beloved Mendy played in. Worth a shot. *Puts on the tin hat*

Absolutely diabolical as a single DM. He needed Kante to drag him through games last year and he was still pretty shit. Fabinho did the same at Monaco. Be better off getting Yaya back tbh.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.