Who now then?...

A quick calculation puts him in the 1st team squad for around 68% of their Ligue 1 match's in the last 2 seasons, it's not that bad really.

No it is not bad. And he is a good footballer no doubts. I suppose I don't like the idea of psg unloading a player they don't want to us, providing them with the funds to possibly signing a player that would really strengthen them ( if they got him).
Verrati has not been a target for us, and I believe in our system of targeted and planned signings. It is all hypothetical and we are assuming @tolmie's hairdoo information is correct . I personally think Bernado will occupy a different role this season end Delph can fill in when fit.

does anyone think we have one big player to come this window. or will the sky reporter just be fed tea and biscuits. while he announces outward loans of 2-3 of our young kids i think most business will be done before Thursday thus leaving Jim White praying for a Robinho moment My last day wish, Hazard

does anyone think we have one big player to come this window. or will the sky reporter just be fed tea and biscuits. while he announces outward loans of 2-3 of our young kids i think most business will be done before Thursday thus leaving Jim White praying for a Robinho moment My last day wish, Hazard
Correct.

Negative... think we’re done imo...

I think we're done on a big first-team signing. The only big remaining transfer news I'd expect to hear is an outgoing first-team player.

Certainly keeping cards close until the end of the transfer window let’s hope for a surprise

When we knew we didn’t have too many positions needing an upgrade it’ll be an almighty kick in the knackers for us to not get the midfielder we need.

I’ve still sort of got faith we will get someone.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.