Who should replace Riyad Mahrez?

i have been scouting for argentian players for ages and i have shared so many players profiles to different forum, this one is really talented and city go him

Think it's a lot to ask the current squad to find the goals and assists Mahrez and Gundogan provided last year. Not just the amount but also the type of goals they were able to create against opposition that will not be able to call on.

Omg - don’t say that fella - I got ripped to pieces saying exactly that. Apparently, Palmer isn’t fit to lace sane boot laces. If you don’t agree with the main posters here then you become a pariah whose opinions are utterly worthless, and you unfortunately get treated to abusive pack mentality sound bites.
Youve been warned!
What do you mean by a "pariah" and " abusive pack mentality" in relation to Palmer. Many people myself included believe Palmer is not yet at the Mahrez level and the question has to be does he have the potential to reach such heights. Now if Pep thinks he has that is fine by me but as things stand I could see him going out on loan.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.