Who we really should buy in the summer..

MSP said:
Pedro is very different player to Di Maria and Hazard. He can not attack defenders with the ball as either of them could.
Good player but not one to terrorize defenders.

Pedro is a better finisher than both players and would destroy back-lines in this league.

In:

Alex McCarthy (If reading do not get promoted) - £5m?,
Luke Shaw - £25-30m maybe send Richards on loan for a year?,
Eliaquim Mangala - £30m?,
Gylfi Sigurðsson (If Tottenham don't get top 4) - £12-14m?,
Paul Pogba - £25-30?,
Ross Barkley - £20 + Rodwell?
Bacary Sagna - Free transfer,
Bruno Zuculini - £5m?

Out;

Costel Pantilimon - £2-3m?,
Joleon Lescott - Free
Gaël Clichy - £10m (Should make a profit)
Jack Rodwell - Exchange in Barkley deal
Javi García - £8-10m?
Scott Sinclair- £4-5m?

Potential squad:

GK:
Hart (HG), McCarthy (HG), Wright (HG),

DF:
Shaw (HG)(U21), Kolarov, Zabaleta, Sagna, Kompany, Mangala, Nastasić (U21), Demichelis, Richards (HG/CT), Boyata (HG/CT),

MF:
Yaya Toure, Pogba (HG), Fernandinho, Zuculini (U21), Barkley (HG)(U21), Milner (HG), Silva, Nasri, Navas, Sigurðsson (HG), Lopes (HG/CT)(U21),

ST:
Džeko, Agüero, Jovetić, Negredo

Loan out:
Rekik- Premier league team like Swansea,
Huws - Wigan if promoted,
Guidetti - Same as Huws,
Maybe Richards to Southampton, give Sagna a full year and see if Micah still has it.

I know thats a lot of money, over £100m, and I understand we are not playing football manager but I think if we were to strengthen like this one last time we will build the foundations of a fucking amazing team. With Pellegrini in charge and if they all jelled together well we would only then need to replace a player every few years, and hopefully promoting youth like Rekik, Huws and Guidetti if they make it. I think this squad could win the Premier league with ease and certainly progress further in in Champions league.

In:
Mangala/Hummels
Pogba/Kroos
Isco/Barkley

Out:
Lescott
Garcia
Jovetic - I like him but he's always injured

Code:
Hart/Pantillimon

Zaba/Micah
Kompany/Demichelis
Mangala/Nastasic
Clichy/Kolarov

Yaya/Pogba
Fernandinho/Rodwell
Silva/Navas
Nasri/Milner
Isco/Lopes

Aguero/Negredo/Dzeko

OR...

In:
Suarez

and whatever else ..it wouldn't really matter. Aguero and Suarez upfront would be one of the all time greatest strikeforce's in the history of football!

vintiz said:
Memo to txiki and peller

avoidconfusion said:
Ross Barkley would be a great addition... and fuck Rodwell off.

I never bought into the idea of Barkley until seeing that goal last night. Now I'm curious how he would do with Yaya and Silva. Would use a homegrown slot as well. He looks like a mini Yaya with some of his play.

bell_mcfc said:
In:

Alex mcCarthy (If reading do not get promoted) - £5m?,
Luke Shaw - £25-30m maybe send Richards on loan for a year?,
Eliaquim Mangala - £30m?,
Gylfi Sigurðsson (If Tottenham don't get top 4) - £12-14m?,
Paul Pogba - £25-30?,
Ross Barkley - £20 + Rodwell?
Bacary Sagna - Free transfer,
Bruno Zuculini - £5m?

Out;

Costel Pantilimon - £2-3m?,
Joleon Lescott - Free
Gaël Clichy - £10m (Should make a profit)
Jack Rodwell - Exchange in Barkley deal
Javi García - £8-10m?
Scott Sinclair- £4-5m?

Potential squad:

GK:
Hart (HG), McCarthy (HG), Wright (HG),

DF:
Shaw (HG)(U21), Kolarov, Zabaleta, Sagna, Kompany, Mangala, Nastasić (U21), Demichelis, Richards (HG/CT), Boyata (HG/CT),

MF:
Yaya Toure, Pogba (HG), Fernandinho, Zuculini (U21), Barkley (HG)(U21), Milner (HG), Silva, Nasri, Navas, Sigurðsson (HG), Lopes (HG/CT)(U21),

ST:
Džeko, Agüero, Jovetić, Negredo

Loan out:
Rekik- Premier league team like Swansea,
Huws - Wigan if promoted,
Guidetti - Same as Huws,
Maybe Richards to Southampton, give Sagna a full year and see if Micah still has it.

I know thats a lot of money, over £100m, and I understand we are not playing football manager but I think if we were to strengthen like this one last time we will build the foundations of a fucking amazing team. With Pellegrini in charge and if they all jelled together well we would only then need to replace a player every few years, and hopefully promoting youth like Rekik, Huws and Guidetti if they make it. I think this squad could win the Premier league with ease and certainly progress further in in Champions league.

Not a bad shout that mate, Mattia De Sciglio would be a decent signing, he's young, quick and he's a right back but can also play left back, he plays for Milan. also digne from psg who's a young left back would be a decent signing! Goretzka from shalke would be a decent signing to! If we were to sell Garcia he would be a good cover in defensive mid. He's young and has potential.

Wake me up from this dream

Pogba £25m? Triple that and it's still only a maybe. Real are supposedly offering £40m + Coentrao and there's talk that PSG are in the £70m range. I can't see us competing at those prices

BigOscar said:
Pogba £25m? Triple that and it's still only a maybe. Real are supposedly offering £40m + Coentrao and there's talk that PSG are in the £70m range. I can't see us competing at those prices

Psg apparently want yaya too

Out
Kolarov £8m
Lescott free
Richards £10m
Garcia £8-10m
Sinclair free-£2m
Barry free
Dzeko £15m+
Jovetic £15m+
Total £60m-ish

In
Sagna free
Mangala £35m
Alberto Moreno £25m
Fernando £10m
Mane £10m
Benzema £25m
Total £105m

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.