Who we really should buy in the summer..

The Engineer said:
Out
Kolarov £8m
Lescott free
Richards £10m
Garcia £8-10m
Sinclair free-£2m
Barry free
Dzeko £15m+
Jovetic £15m+

Total £60m-ish

In
Sagna free
Mangala £35m
Alberto Moreno £25m
Fernando £10m
Mane £10m
Benzema £25m
Total £105m
???

KippaxCitizen said:
The Engineer said:
Out
Kolarov £8m
Lescott free
Richards £10m
Garcia £8-10m
Sinclair free-£2m
Barry free
Dzeko £15m+
Jovetic £15m+

Total £60m-ish

In
Sagna free
Mangala £35m
Alberto Moreno £25m
Fernando £10m
Mane £10m
Benzema £25m
Total £105m
???

Overhauling the squad with changes doesn't work. Ask Spurs

Looks like Zuculini, Fernando, Mangala and Sagna are quite likely to come.
Wouldn't be surprised if we also change #2 keeper.

Not sure about the homegrown bit but I'd be surprised if Richards, Lescott, Barry, Clichy and sadly Garcia were around next season.

Think one of Shaw or Barkley will be targeted but we will face stiff competition for them.

Deepest Blue said:
Looks like Zuculini, Fernando, Mangala and Sagna are quite likely to come.
Wouldn't be surprised if we also change #2 keeper.

Not sure about the homegrown bit but I'd be surprised if Richards, Lescott, Barry, Clichy and sadly Garcia were around next season.

Think one of Shaw or Barkley will be targeted but we will face stiff competition for them.

I think Barkley will be targeted by a lot of clubs but he would be stupid to move.

For Shaw he is likely going to walk into the left back position of any team at the moment but with Barkely being an attacking player he is going to be rotated, and for a player so early in his development he needs to stay at Everton and work under Martinez for a few more years and play regularly because I reckon in time Martinez will turn Barkley into a world beater in his position.

sam-caddick said:
Deepest Blue said:

I think Barkley will be targeted by a lot of clubs but he would be stupid to move.

Barkely being an attacking player he is going to be rotated, and for a player so early in his development he needs to stay at Everton and work under Martinez for a few more years and play regularly because I reckon in time Martinez will turn Barkley into a world beater in his position.
Agree that's what should happen but will it?

Is anyone in the don't give a stuff clique.

After last summer our spanish duo in collaboration with Pelle signed players some of whom never heard of (Negredo and Fernandhino) yet everyone (juries out of Jovetic till he gets over all injuries) seems to have featured and improved our team.

I am therefore content for the same this year knowing that each of the signings made will improve our squad even further without being like a kid in a sweetshop with 10 bob in his back pocket going I want that one and that one.

Or am I alone in this respect?

Rammyblues said:
Is anyone in the don't give a stuff clique.

After last summer our spanish duo in collaboration with Pelle signed players some of whom never heard of (Negredo and Fernandhino) yet everyone (juries out of Jovetic till he gets over all injuries) seems to have featured and improved our team.

I am therefore content for the same this year knowing that each of the signings made will improve our squad even further without being like a kid in a sweetshop with 10 bob in his back pocket going I want that one and that one.

Or am I alone in this respect?
I was saying fern should have been our main transfer target in these type of threads last season, txiki must read bluemoon :)
<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=277882&p=6492957&hilit=fernandinho#p6492957" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=277882&p=6492957&hilit=fernandinho#p6492957</a>

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=277116&p=6454707&hilit=fernandinho#p6454707" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=10&t=277116&p=6454707&hilit=fernandinho#p6454707</a>

a lot of our key players are in their prime now and we will have half a eye on for now and for the future……..the likes of shaw,barkley ,man gala and moreno will I'm sure be in the frame but there will be so much stiff competition for them.

players for now will also be looked at sagna,verhtogen and fernando….

hart needs stiff competition so that might be something to look at too

lescott(deffo),garcia,richards,dzeko and clichy might be on their way if good offers come our way

the likes of rekik,guidetti,lopes and huws will be looking to make more of a impact next time round.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.