Who we really should buy in the summer..

There's a big Inter site in Italy that often claims to get exclusives through Italian agents, and today it says Fernando has a £12m (15m Euros) release clause in his new deal, but that Inter won't get him because he's going to the Premier League... and probably City.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.fcinternews.it/esclusive/fcin-inter-fernando-ecco-la-situazione-attuale-146925" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.fcinternews.it/esclusive/fci ... ale-146925</a>

LoveCity said:
There's a big Inter site in Italy that often claims to get exclusives through Italian agents, and today it says Fernando has a £12m (15m Euros) release clause in his new deal, but that Inter won't get him because he's going to the Premier League... and probably City.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.fcinternews.it/esclusive/fcin-inter-fernando-ecco-la-situazione-attuale-146925" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.fcinternews.it/esclusive/fci ... ale-146925</a>

I can see a double deal for him and Mangala in the Summer after we came very close in January, it looked almost a done deal from the outside looking in but I think the deal got transferred to the Summer window.

I reckon around 50m for the pair.

Blomblomski said:
zlaz3r said:
I dont think we need more then a few solid players both for first 11 but also for cover and different positions.
I'll think all of the players mentioned are not unrealistic in price and availability.

First of i think our main objective should be to sign a quality CB.

1. Vertonghen. Experienced, leadership qualities, can play on LB aswell, could form a good partnership with vinnie for Man City aswell for Belgium.
2. Mangala. His price tag in very steep, but we would get a rough diamond. He is fast, good anticipation, is a bit rash but that can be trained out.
3.Kyriakos Papadopoulos. I rate him highly and he could be the stability we need for now, he would fit the bill for me. (For now)

Next, i think this is controversial, especially as we are severely lacking englishmen but i just don't think Joe Hart is good enough for where we want to be. Not having stability in the back has really cost us so many points and headaches, and at top level small cracks will always show and cost you dearly.

1. Casillas. Nothing needed to add.
2. Courtois. Getting him would probably be better for us then Casillas, as he is younger, but i don't think we would be able to get him unless he had a secret buy-out clause.
3. Valdes. Quality keeper

Bonuses.

With reports about us already getting Bruno zuculini, Fernando from porto could really be a big plus for us. It would remove a lot of concern about either Fernandinho or yaya getting injured.

I rate Isco as highly as Hazard, both worldclass players in the making. Pellegrini already know how to get the best out of him.

I'd go for Kyriakos Papadopoulos, he would learn loads of Kompany and become a world class CB in no time
Quality player, very injury prone though.

Sir Joe Aguero said:
Blomblomski said:
zlaz3r said:
I dont think we need more then a few solid players both for first 11 but also for cover and different positions.
I'll think all of the players mentioned are not unrealistic in price and availability.

First of i think our main objective should be to sign a quality CB.

1. Vertonghen. Experienced, leadership qualities, can play on LB aswell, could form a good partnership with vinnie for Man City aswell for Belgium.
2. Mangala. His price tag in very steep, but we would get a rough diamond. He is fast, good anticipation, is a bit rash but that can be trained out.
3.Kyriakos Papadopoulos. I rate him highly and he could be the stability we need for now, he would fit the bill for me. (For now)

Next, i think this is controversial, especially as we are severely lacking englishmen but i just don't think Joe Hart is good enough for where we want to be. Not having stability in the back has really cost us so many points and headaches, and at top level small cracks will always show and cost you dearly.

1. Casillas. Nothing needed to add.
2. Courtois. Getting him would probably be better for us then Casillas, as he is younger, but i don't think we would be able to get him unless he had a secret buy-out clause.
3. Valdes. Quality keeper

Bonuses.

With reports about us already getting Bruno zuculini, Fernando from porto could really be a big plus for us. It would remove a lot of concern about either Fernandinho or yaya getting injured.

I rate Isco as highly as Hazard, both worldclass players in the making. Pellegrini already know how to get the best out of him.

I'd go for Kyriakos Papadopoulos, he would learn loads of Kompany and become a world class CB in no time
Quality player, very injury prone though.

Agre with everything except the part about needing a new keeper. Since getting back into the first team, Hart has been fantastic. Definitely good enough, and still very young. An experienced backup to replace Pants would be enough (better yet if he's English - fills a homegrown spot). Making a pouch for Isco in the summer will be our best shot of getting him. It's only a matter of time before he locks-up a first team spot in Real. He'll be pretty upset watching the world cup from his couch this summer. I say we pounce and pay what Madrid need.

MSP said:
so what the hell have we waited in January if we are going to pay what Porto wanted and maybe even more in the summer.

That could be a moot point, especially if all we have in the trophy cabinet come June is the League Cup. The murky world of football transfers remains a mystery

sam-caddick said:
I think we desperately need that extra pacey forward who can run behind the defences and give Silva better options to thread balls to.

You look at Barca, Iniesta and Xavi have Pedro or Neymar, Messi and Sanchez to thread balls to, with their pace it's no wonder they find destroying most defences easy.

My dream Champions League line-up next season would be:

Reus-----------Segio----------Silva
------------Yaya------Ferny---------
---------------Fernando------------
Shaw--Mangala-VK--Zabaleta
-------------------Hart----------------

Pace, power, destruction, creation and intricacy.

I would have Res doing what Pedro does for Barca and cutting in from through balls from Iniesta or Xavi.

Just let Silva roam about and give Yaya no defensive duties, let him roam about doing his thing.

I am in football manager mode here but one can dream.

I like this team, it's a realistic shout aswell. The front three rotating with Nasri, jovetic, negredo and navas would be brilliant. Don't know really know about dzeko.

Ideally I reckon we'll get sagna, Fernando and mangala.

But I really hope we buy the ones stated above with isco, shaw, vermalean and Mattia De Sciglio

IWasHere said:
Ideally I reckon we'll get sagna, Fernando and mangala.

But I really hope we buy the ones stated above with isco, shaw, vermalean and Mattia De Sciglio
On occasions when ive watched Milan De Sciglio hasnt stood out, but hes young and will learn a lot off Zaba.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.