Who we really should buy in the summer..

why everyone talking about left back? Kolarov is our first choice, and Clichy as a homegrown player is a decent back up. unless we get another homegrown like Shaw, it's not necessary to offload Clichy.

the position we need to strengthen and to splash the cash in the back line is CB and right back. Richards is unreliable and always injured. other players have to cover for his position - Boyata, Clichy and Milner. luckily Zaba is superfit and didn't miss too many games. otherwise, our race in the league at this point will be another story.

Bearing in mind FFP....?which we have to.

I would say.

Sagna - no fee. Reliable right back.
Fernando - need extra defensive cover as the 3 we have can't do it over 60 games.
Centre half.....no name as yet as I haven't seen one in the PL this season that fits the bill for us to be honest......if I could pick anyone it would be Cahill. But I don't think he will be available unless we let Edin go the other way.

SuperMario's Fireworks. said:
With Fernando and Mangala seemingly arriving, I'd move for Sagna too, get rid of Micah.

Fernando, mangala, sagna, shaw and cavani in, with rodwell, barry, micah, edin, clichy out.

richards30 said:
With Fernando and Mangala seemingly arriving, I'd move for Sagna too, get rid of Micah.

Fernando, mangala, sagna, shaw and cavani in, with rodwell, barry, micah, edin, clichy out.

Lose 4 homegrown players and bring 1 in?

ManCitizens. said:
richards30 said:

Lose 4 homegrown players and bring 1 in?

Forgot about that bloody homegrown rule!

What is up with people saying Clichy is homegrown? Dafuq? We only bought him from Arsenal 3 years ago...

Fernando, Mangala, Zuculini (and hopefully a British midfielder (Lallana or Barkley); or Isco)

Lescott, Sinclair out

Other than that I see no reason to get rid of anyone else.
Dzeko is scoring a lot of goals now, yes hes inconsistent but hes on 20+ so hes doing something right.
Barry is british so might as well keep him
MDM has proven to be a perfectly reliable (As of late) cover for CB
Richards british and has potential

Jovetic being fully fit will be like a new signing anyway.
Lets be realistic, we have a stellar squad as it is, only needs a few improvements.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.