Who we really should buy in the summer..

Reckon we should get chiriches an all, been watching videos of him on mnf, he'd be good partners with vinnie. we obviously won't get him though unfortunately

Rammyblues said:
Nailing my colours to the mast

1) Mangala
2) Fernando
3)) Sagna
4) Moreno.

That will be it.

Out

1) Barry
2) Lescott
3) Sinclair
4) Boyata
You'd need to remove 2 non-homegrown players from the current squad to accommodate 4 more.

You can't keep players simply because they are home grown when no use to the squad.May as well sign me and my mate free and pay us a few hundred a week with a car chucked in of course,that will also help to FFP.

Thenumber1blue said:
You can't keep players simply because they are home grown when no use to the squad.May as well sign me and my mate free and pay us a few hundred a week with a car chucked in of course,that will also help to FFP.
Well if you have a max of 17 non homegrown players you need at least 5 homegrown to have 2 players for each position, which pellegrini wants
Unless you want to fill the squad out with u21s

I'd like a top centre back, probably Hummels or Mangala. Then some good English players, Barkley, Shaw and Lallana would all be good.

Fernando seems like he would make a great centre mid for us, compete with Fernandinho and replace Rodwell in the squad. Get rid of any deadwood like Sinclair, Boyata, Nimely etc.

If we can get them, could never turn down Ibrahimovic or Suarez either. Wishful thinking though.

GK - McCarthy (Reading)
CB - Mangala (Porto) or Marquinhos (PSG) if the former goes to PSG
DM - Fernando (Porto)
LW - Reus (Dortmund)

Out - Pantilimon, Boyata, Lescott, Demichelis, Barry

id go for reinforcements at the back mangala and vermaelen for centre back and centre back cover.Moreno for kolorov andcoleman for richards.maybe let one of the strikers go and get another pacey forward incase aguero gets injured job done,

greasedupdeafguy said:
in - Falcao/Saurez
Fernando
Managala
Seamus Coleman

out- Barry
Lescott
Garcia
Dzeko
Negredo
Dzeko
Richards
Guidetti
Sinclair
Boyata

Dzeko. So bad we have to sell him twice!

I'll give edin another year at least.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.