Who we really should buy in the summer..

Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
John stones n,y just joined them last year, why would they sell him and why would he want to leave. He's just been given his first run in the side. Everton are a great club going places.

As always - money.

BlueMoonz1977 said:
pantalon violet said:
Mrmcfc said:
with the rags signing kroos for 40 million, I really think we should see if we can't get Michael Carrick off of them.
He's an excellent player, and would be superb cover for yaya.
:)

you should post in the DRUGS thread you fucking smack head

well said - I work as a qualified substance misuse worker - it sounds like he needs definite help

qualified?

Back up for zab.......sagna?

world class centre half........not a clue

defensive midfielder ....Fernando?

versatile wide forward/creative player .....lavezzi?

The first thing I'd do would be to offload Rodwell, Richards and Sinclair, even if for minimal sums.

None of then have contributed anything of note this season. Rodwell has done absolutely fuck all for 2 seasons now. Him and Richards are both always injured or 'recovering'. Sinclair just hasn't done it, even with the few chances he has had.

Not for me. Get rid. Make space.

I'd also let Barry go and let Dzeko go. Dzeko imo doesn't really fit our style / system and needs about 5 chances to score.

That's 5 spaces needing filling with 'squad players' even before we start looking at first teamers.

Our squad has been so thin this year (Jovetic's injuries have effected this also) and this has prevented proper rotation and led to overplaying of several players.

Needs managing. Desperately.

stavros said:
Back up for zab.......sagna?

world class centre half........not a clue

defensive midfielder ....Fernando?

versatile wide forward/creative player .....lavezzi?

Sagna would be a good back up for Zab but if we had to pay for him I doubt we would be interested, on a free it makes sense.

Fernando I think will be our defensive midfielder next season in my opinion and Mangala will be our cenral defender.

Lavezzi is too old in my opinion, he has about one or two seasons left in him before you start worrying about his legs going so he is not worth the money Paris would demand right now.

The obvious choices would be Reus or Pedro for me but I am sure there are some hidden gems out there that Txiki has in mind from either Spain or South America.

Need a left back in my opinion, Moreno or Shaw for me.

SuperMario's Fireworks. said:
Barry's left peg said:
What about Bakkali from PSV as a left winger option?
Too young and Raw IMO, needs longer to develop.

Think we need someone that's young and raw and winger is probably the best position to pick up up in. Price stays down and reward could be huge. Sterling has been awesome for example, bought him as a young raw talent, give him game time here and there and now it's paying off for them.

01cravend said:
Barry's left peg said:

Think we need someone that's young and raw and winger is probably the best position to pick up up in. Price stays down and reward could be huge. Sterling has been awesome for example, bought him as a young raw talent, give him game time here and there and now it's paying off for them.
If we were inclined towards young and raw, Lopes should be front of the queue.

01cravend said:
Barry's left peg said:

marcos lopes?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.