Who we really should buy in the summer..

Andouble said:
If we could sign a new billion pound shirt deal I'd go all out for Reus. Maybe third best player in the world.
Third best player jesus christ, reus is fantastic but hes not even in the top 10

Proelia said:
Andouble said:
If we could sign a new billion pound shirt deal I'd go all out for Reus. Maybe third best player in the world.
Third best player jesus christ, reus is fantastic but hes not even in the top 10

opinions would differ if he played in the Prem or for Real/Barca. Way better than Bale.

I have said this plenty of times before but I'll say it again, I hope we use Dzeko as part of a deal to bring in Reus.

Dortmund need a striker to replace Lewandowski

I actually prefer Reus over Isco

Won't be easy to get him now but when his buy out clause situation comes along we should just pay it and get him

3 goals and an assist against 2 of the best teams in the world. Reus could be our missing attacking piece of the puzzle; a pacy and direct left winger. Also plays similarily to Aguero so if he's injured he could fill in as a striker. Get it sorted, Sheikh!

Reus would be an amazing signing. Just imagine if he was to become our marquee signing! I won't hold my breath, though, as it looks like Txiki and Pelle prefer players from Spain, Portugal and South America - and on top of that, not many players from Germany leave Bundesliga for Premier League.

CB: Mangala/Benatia
CM: Fernando
CM: Zuculini
LB: Shaw/Moreno/Rodriguez
GK: Westwood

BONUS: Reus

Maybe a lot to hope for, but we have to replace a lot of players this summer.

in: william (30 mil) , sadioo mane (10 mil ) , mangala (32 mil) , sagna (free) . 4-3-2-1 hart - vinnie, mangala, zaba, kolarov - william, yaya, fernandinho - mane (right), silva (left) - kun (dzeko, negredo) or 4-2-2-2 with mane and silva behind kun and one of dzeko or negredo up front.
out: nasri, lescott, richards, boyata, barry, sinclair, rodwell, guidetti

We need to be looking at a quality rb, because Zabbs will not last forever and when he's not playing our attacking options are truly effected. Sagna on a free would be good, or back for Byram? I'm not sure who there is on the continent, or in the youth team who could be viewed as his long term replacement?<br /><br />-- Sun Apr 13, 2014 11:13 am --<br /><br />We need to be looking at a quality rb, because Zabbs will not last forever and when he's not playing our attacking options are truly effected. Sagna on a free would be good, or back for Byram? I'm not sure who there is on the continent, or in the youth team who could be viewed as his long term replacement?

We need to be looking at a quality rb, because Zabbs will not last forever and when he's not playing our attacking options are truly effected. Sagna on a free would be good, or back for Byram? I'm not sure who there is on the continent, or in the youth team who could be viewed as his long term replacement?

Need a RB to replace Micah who seems to be already a foot out the door by his own accord - a LB to replace Clichy who has been absolutely shocking this season - a CB to replace Lescott who we know is on the way out too (a world class one to start instead of Demichelis). Dzeko could be out too having only a year on his contract.

A lot more rebuilding needed than expected so worried we won't get it all done this summer and finally realise our potential.

CitizenTID said:
Need a RB to replace Micah who seems to be already a foot out the door by his own accord - a LB to replace Clichy who has been absolutely shocking this season - a CB to replace Lescott who we know is on the way out too (a world class one to start instead of Demichelis). Dzeko could be out too having only a year on his contract.

A lot more rebuilding needed than expected so worried we won't get it all done this summer and finally realise our potential.

Getting a right back in so we can rest Zabba is a must. The lad looks absolutely knackered. I also agree with a Centre back to partner Vinnie. Also we need a class def midfielder in so likewise Ferandinho and Yaya can for certain games be rested, and in some play all three.

Scoring goals hasn't been a problem this season as today showed, keeping them out at the other end is the issue that needs addressing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.