Who we really should buy in the summer..

FantasyIreland said:
A huge job imo.

We need replacements for

Richards
Lescott
Kolarov
Garcia
Nastasic
Dzeko
Milner
Boyata
Rodwell

maybe more.....

I'd bung Nasri and Navas into that list as well.

Rammy Blue said:
FantasyIreland said:
A huge job imo.

We need replacements for

Richards
Lescott
Kolarov
Garcia
Nastasic
Dzeko
Milner
Boyata
Rodwell

maybe more.....

Yep,they are in my 'maybe more' group.

FantasyIreland said:
A huge job imo.

We need replacements for

Richards
Lescott
Kolarov
Garcia
Nastasic
Dzeko
Milner
Boyata
Rodwell

maybe more.....

Richards -> Kieran Trippier
Lescott -> Eliaquim Mangala
Kolarov -> Luke Shaw
Garcia -> Fernando
Nastasic -> Keep and hope for the best
Dzeko -> Jovetic if we keep playing 1 striker.
Milner -> Keep as impact sub
Boyata -> Promote Rekik to first squad
Rodwell -> Promote Huws to first squad

Rammy Blue said:
FantasyIreland said:
A huge job imo.

We need replacements for

Richards
Lescott
Kolarov
Garcia
Nastasic
Dzeko
Milner
Boyata
Rodwell

maybe more.....

Agree with that, apart from giving Nastasic and Navas another year, and possibly getting rid of Clichy instead of/in addition to Kolarov.

FantasyIreland said:
A huge job imo.

We need replacements for

Richards
Lescott
Kolarov
Garcia
Nastasic
Dzeko
Milner

Boyata
Rodwell

maybe more.....

Kolarov has really stepped up and improved. It just bewilders me why Clichy gets to start ahead, not saying Clichy is bad though. Left back should be the least of our worries, imo.

Garcia, like Kolarov, has stepped up and show he could hold his own as a defensive midfielder. We need a midfielder, just not in the same mold as him.

Nastasic? Whut.

Doubt Dzeko will move this season, unless we have a replacement in mind, or in place, already.

As for Milner, don't think it's the time for us to move on English players that still has a chance to play regularly.

Last thing we need is another summer overhaul, as if consistency isn't an issue already.

According to the press in recent weeks that Real Madrid, Barcelona, Roma, United, Chelsea & Liverpool are scouting Juan Iturbe.

Verona will take the option to buy him for 15 million Euro from Porto and then will sell him this summer for the highest bidder it seems.

You can't throw money about every summer hoping something works so I'm slightly dreading the transfer window. The squad is full of average players in comparison to the level we want to be at.
Hart
Lescott
Rodwell
Boyata
Milner
Clichy (dropped off)
Kolarov
Negredo ( dropped off)
Dzeko
Navas
Demichelis
Richards
Nastasic (still developing so may cut out)
Garcia
I understand you can't have a team full of world beaters and need some of these players to balance out the squad but I don't see this team progressing to where we want to be due to ability and mentality.

Yates said:
You can't throw money about every summer hoping something works so I'm slightly dreading the transfer window. The squad is full of average players in comparison to the level we want to be at.

I understand you can't have a team full of world beaters and need some of these players to balance out the squad but I don't see this team progressing to where we want to be due to ability and mentality.
Okay, so Liverpool hasn't won the league yet, but comparatively on paper, except for a few players, they do look like a squad with fairly average players.

Akira said:
Yates said:

Okay, so Liverpool hasn't won the league yet, but comparatively on paper, except for a few players, they do look like a squad with fairly average players.

I mentioned mentality too, the average Liverpool players have the right mentality whilst City's don't.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.