Who we really should buy in the summer..

I would cherry pick the best of Southampton's players.

They have Premier League experience, good technique and the majority of them would be British.

Clyne, Shaw and Lallanna.

This new bird would sell.

Add in Fernando, Zuchillini and Mangala and we're good to go.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
I would cherry pick the best of Southampton's players.

They have Premier League experience, good technique and the majority of them would be British.

Clyne, Shaw and Lallanna.

This new bird would sell.

Add in Fernando, Zuchillini and Mangala and we're good to go.

Shaw ? difficult. Clyne ? Not enough. Lallanna ? Not enough.

I only agree for Fernando, Zuculini, Mangala.

Bruun said:
I know it won't happen, but what about Shawcross? Always liked his attitude, even tho he's from the Rags academy.

But a defensive four of: Zabaleta - Kompany - Shawcross - Kolarov, damn.
We have 4 better centre backs than Shawcross already, possibly 5 if you count Rekik.

New CB - This is the priority. Lescott is going, Nastasic needs to get over his injuries and regain his form/learn our new style. The less said about Demichelis, the better. A strong, pacy player in the company mold who can play a high line and get back in time if we're attacked on the counter.
LM/LW - Someone pacy, direct, willing to beat a player and whip a good cross in. Cuadrado or Griezmann.
CM - Someone to provide quality backup or challenge Yaya and Fernandinho.
ST - Not a priority, but given our injury record, it'd be nice to know that we wouldn't be relying on Dzeko. We could do better for cheaper. Benteke may be worth a go? If Suarez does have a £40mil release clause, it'd be fantastic to have a front 4 of Aguero, Suarez, Negredo and Jovetic.

Shouldn't cost the earth, we have a good squad, but we do need to make a few improvements.

A CB who is aggressive but can back that aggression with good pace so, Mangala or Pepe for me

Fernando..Free and Champions league quality\

Sell Dzeko and bring in a young Striker..Maybe Benteke?

GK- Joe Hart- Alex McCarthy- Richard Wright

RB- Pablo Zabaleta- Micah Richards
CB- Vincent Kompany- Kyriakos Popadopolus
CB- Jan Vertonghen- Matija Nastasic
LB- Luke Shaw-Gael Clichy

CM- Fernandinho- Bruno Zucullini
CM- Yaya Toure- Paul Pogba

AMR- Jesus Navas- Samir Nasri
AML- David Silva- Isco- James Milner

ST- Sergio Aguero- Stevan Jovotic
ST- Alvaro Negrado- John Guidetti

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.