Who we really should buy in the summer..

SPIDERBOY said:
Kippax Street 1880 said:
For me

In:

Mehdi Benatia (AS Roma - £20-25 million)
Fernando (FC Porto - Free)
Bruno Zuculini (Fuck knows - Free)
Ricardo Rodriguez (Wolfsburg - £17 million)
Zakkaria Bakkali (PSV - £12 million/Rekik + £5 million)

Total Spend: £49 million

Out:

Edin Dzeko: - £15 million
Gael Clichy: - £10 million
John Guidetti: - £5 million
Jack Rodwell: - £5 million
Costel Pantilimon: - £5 million
Scott Sinclair: - £3 million
Dedryck Boyata: - £1 million
Joleon Lescott: - Free
Gareth Barry: - Free

Total Income: £44 million
Net Spend: -£5 million

Didn't Porto blackmail Fernando into signing a new deal,or they wouldn't play him and fuck his chances up of going to the World Cup?...summat like that...I may be wrong.

According to the Dail FAIL he has a buy-out of £25 mill. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...fielder-Fernando-summer-swoop-says-agent.html

I'm surprised nobody hasn't mentioned Raheem Sterling. I think he would be a fantastic signing. He's still young, fantastic potential and he's English.

Some bloke just scored a screamer for Brazil - may be worth a bid before the World Cup? Looks like a decent defensive midfielder, although I have heard that he's not as good as that Paulinho at Spurs.......

malg said:
Some bloke just scored a screamer for Brazil - may be worth a bid before the World Cup? Looks like a decent defensive midfielder, although I have heard that he's not as good as that Paulinho at Spurs.......
Lucas Leiva?? Ramires?? Oh wait...those two fucking suck, and are somehow ahead of that Fernandinho guy...

Kippax Street 1880 said:
For me

In:

Mehdi Benatia (AS Roma - £20-25 million)
Fernando (FC Porto - Free)
Bruno Zuculini (Fuck knows - Free)
Ricardo Rodriguez (Wolfsburg - £17 million)
Zakkaria Bakkali (PSV - £12 million/Rekik + £5 million)

Total Spend: £49 million

Also if at any stage Reus to United looks like happening outbid those fuckers whatever the cost.
This, this and this.

Does anyone think we might have already done our business? Or have them already lined up like Ferna and Navas last season.

I'm just thinking with the world cup this year, and it being in Brazil, we would be cutting it a bit fine to start doing our deals after the WC unless they have already been 99% agreed before hand? Add in to that the fact that those that have played in the WC usually get another few weeks off which means they wouldn't be back at their clubs till mid july.

Shaw - I think he will end up at Chelsea to replace Cole

Clyne - I like the look of him and could replace Micah who I think will be on his way

Mangala - Would love to have him at City he looks a beast

Zucculini - Am i still right in thinking we have a deal agreed for him?

Fernando - Not sure whats going on with his contract at Porto but would be another good signing to ease the reliance on Yaya/Fernandinho

I'm going to reach for my tin hat before I suggest this last name because I doubt he is very popular with many people, in fact I don't really like him myself but he's still an excellent footballer, free, English, would fit our style of play well and I think he still has a lot to offer.

Ashley Cole.

I believe we may already have the holding midfield player that we are looking for in Emry Huws. I think we will see at best 2 major signings and the likes of Lopes & hews being integrated into the first team.

blue61 said:
I believe we may already have the holding midfield player that we are looking for in Emry Huws. I think we will see at best 2 major signings and the likes of Lopes & hews being integrated into the first team.

Can't see it myself, he will barly play. Most of our young players even if they are good enough probably won't play. Instant success is more important right now to city then young players

Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
blue61 said:

Can't see it myself, he will barly play. Most of our young players even if they are good enough probably won't play. Instant success is more important right now to city then young players

Completely wrong. Instant success was important 5 years ago. Not now.

Were more 'holistic' now, and that means integrating youth. Did we make any sensational signings last summer? No they were all uner the radar low profile signings. Same as what well do this Summer, 2 major signings with a few youth/unearthed talents.

If they are good enough they will play. Pellegrini I believe will have no problems playing Huws if he impresses more than those around him. That's how it works and the players all know it.

Pellegrini doesn't come across as a man that picks teams on reputation.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.