Who we really should buy in the summer..

All we need is a Centre Back to be a perfect partner with our Vin and a new left back coz Kolarov and clichy look half the players they were in 2011/2012! Maybe a young midfielder to come through in Toure's position?

SheeshKebab said:
All we need is a Centre Back to be a perfect partner with our Vin and a new left back coz Kolarov and clichy look half the players they were in 2011/2012! Maybe a young midfielder to come through in Toure's position?

He looks better than he did in 2011/2012 Clichy I agree does look worse when he's forward he's pretty useless.

aguero93:20 said:
Blue Haze said:
A creative backup for Silva. We can't rely on Nasri, he's too inconsistent.
Christian Eriksen from Spurs.

Great shout,his set pieces alone are worth the transfer.....however,they would want a minimum 25m.

Munian probably more realistic.

FantasyIreland said:
Blue Haze said:

Great shout,his set pieces alone are worth the transfer.....however,they would want a minimum 25m.

Munian probably more realistic.
He's worth a lot more than 10m more than Muniain imo, difference between buying someone who could be a squad player and buying a player who looks well on his way to being world class and could be our long term replacement for Silva.

FantasyIreland said:
Munian is out of contract soon so his fee will be relatively low.

Would you play Eriksen ahead of Nasri?
Yep, but he's more direct than Nasri, a lot braver with his passing and a lot more incisive, like Silva. It's Silva we miss the most out of our attacking mids when he's out Milner/Nasri/Navas are interchangeable for me.<br /><br />-- Tue Apr 22, 2014 2:58 pm --<br /><br />
SwiftBlue said:
Blue Haze said:
Didn't the guy snub us a few seasons back?
To stay at Ajax for an extra year, afaik we didn't go in for him last summer, sour relations with Ajax possibly?

I tell you who would do an outstanding job for us now and we are crying out for him.

Someone who hates losing and could drag others with him by sheer force of personality!

Someone who will shout and sceam were others stand silent. Yes he'll get bookings and even red cards but he'll never go missing where others regularly hide!

Deadly serious :- Joey Barton!

Joey Barton in our team, a top team, would be exceptional.

MaineRoadBlue said:
I tell you who would do an outstanding job for us now and we are crying out for him.

Someone who hates losing and could drag others with him by sheer force of personality!

Someone who will shout and sceam were others stand silent. Yes he'll get bookings and even red cards but he'll never go missing where others regularly hide!

Good mates with Vinny and Kun as well.

MaineRoadBlue said:

Good mates with Vinny and Kun as well.

And he did help us win the league once already!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.