Who we really should buy in the summer..

MeatHunterrr said:
Fernando is pure defensive midfielder

Not true,he's more than capable of attacking involvement,i saw him set up a lovely goal with a fantastic pass in the quarters? of the Europa cup.

FantasyIreland said:
MeatHunterrr said:

Not true,he's more than capable of attacking involvement,i saw him set up a lovely goal with a fantastic pass in the quarters? of the Europa cup.

Not seen much of him.If we played a 3 of Toure Fernandinho and Fernando,obviously YaYa is the most attack minded but would you say the two Ferns are able to drop and attack equally or would Fernando play deeper and Fernandinho play up with Yaya.

FantasyIreland said:
MeatHunterrr said:

Still more defensive than Fernandinho or Toure.

Fernando plays the role that we ask Fernandinho to do, but he does it naturally (and better tbh). Having him would allow us to free up Fernandinho in his more natural position and take some of the burden off Yaya as our attack minded CM. We could use all 3 of them together, or pair any two of them together

MeatHunterrr said:
FantasyIreland said:
MeatHunterrr said:

Not hard to be fair.

MeatHunterrr said:
FantasyIreland said:
MeatHunterrr said:

True,but that's not the statement I replied to.

I believe Fernando would allow us to play the system we sometimes employ when Garcia is involved,however,given Fernando's greater flexibility,our midfield would be far more fluent and interchangeable.

Rammyblues said:
Sagna, Fernando, and Mangala is who we will buy that's it IMO.

Possibly a goalkeeper if as I expect Pants goes. I also expected us to replace Dzeko with either a striker or very attacking goal scoring midfielder like Reus but not so sure about that now.

Rammyblues said:
Sagna, Fernando, and Mangala is who we will buy that's it IMO.

I don't think that alone would enable us to be fully competitive across the competitions.A left back and a creative midfielder are needed imo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.