Who will be our closest challenger for the league?

Who is most likely to challenge us for the league?

• Tottenham

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Newcastle

• Man Utd

• Chelsea

• Total voters
We can’t replace Gundogans goals from nothing easily though. Other players will have to step up as Kovacic won’t do that.

Goal scoring was never part of Gundogan's game until we needed him to play a more attacking role. He stepped up and got 17 in the 2020/21 season and then 10 goals in 21/22 and 11 last season. That's hardly prolific. 1 every 4 or 5 games. I don't see why Kovacic can't go and get similar numbers if he's allowed to get into attacking areas. He's not going to get 17 but 10 a season isn't unrealistic. I still think we need another attacking midfielder in general though, but I'm not sure who that is in the current market.

It'll be the dips especially with no CL to play in, rags will be eased into probably third by the powers that be.

4/5....is 5th a CL spot next season?
A fight for those last 2 sports between Arse/Chelsea.
Think some on here are forgetting that the dippers are in europa and therefore will often be playing catch on Sundays. Points in the bag are better than games in hand unless your arsenal of course

Who do you think will mate?
I'm struggling tbh as all the challengers have equal positives/negatives!
The only one that stood out was the dippers as they're not in the Chumps League (think Klopp will fuck off the Europa League) and they have experience of going toe to toe with us in a title challenge.
Don’t agree they’ll bin europa it’s a back up to not getting top four

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.