Who will be our main rivals this season?

I think it will be a four way fight. I don't see Liverpool having as poor a season. Plenty of their best players are ready to go from the start.

Chelsea will be strong and the rags will be up there with the signings they have made.

We have so many players coming off an intense season with no pre-season and a few niggles. It is going to be tough and we haven't secured a centre forward.

Going to be the same as last season, one 10 game winning run could make the difference. And we remain the most capable of putting that run together but will we listen to Pep and have that fight to win it again. With Grealish coming in, and hopefully Kane you would hope theor desire to win something amongst the current crop of winners we have will make the difference.

My concern is we are not winning the big games anymore... Rags, Chelsea FA Cup semi, Chumps league final, Charity Shield...

We won 2 trophies and got the final of the CL and the semi of the FA Cup.

We won 21 games in a row where we beat every big team in the league.

We lost in the cup and shield with heavily changed teams.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.