Who Will Pose A Threat Next Season

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by cyberblue, 13 Mar 2018.

1. Gaz1105

Gaz1105

Clattenburg is still rumoured to be making a return too

2. paddyblue

paddyblue

At the moment I'm thinking the only threat to next season is us shooting ourselves in the foot, such is the gulf in class and organisation right now, even if the others strengthen there no guarantee they can keep the pace with us over the course of a season. It will be interesting to see how the champions league places end up at the end of the season, that may allow one of them to draw a little closer have no European football, but even still, I think at the moment the gulf is too big.

3. paddyblue

paddyblue

Although you do make a valid point haha

4. bumbleblue

bumbleblue

Yes we need to sign all of them from scum/spurs and that twat Beck with the flag

5. Mad Eyed Screamer

Mad Eyed Screamer

Liverpool - it's their year.....

6. Mad Eyed Screamer

Mad Eyed Screamer

If they are not in the CL they will be in the Europa.... with City winning the League Cup and most likely one of Spuds / Chelsea / rags winning the FA Cup the top 7 will be in Europe

7. Love_Each_Day

Love_Each_Day

United will be throwing money again, can see something like Sandro, Fabinho, Milinkovic-Savic and a right winger(at least 6 foot 2). They'll continue to bully teams outside the top 6 and probably do better in the big games with midfielders and full backs who can play football under pressure.

8. Citizen in Pakistan

Citizen in Pakistan

liverpool i think, there a few players short of being a top side as of now i think

9. BringBackSwales

BringBackSwales

Hopefully not Wigan in the fucking cup again! Can’t see anyone threatening us too much over a full league season

10. Dirty Harry

Dirty Harry

Makes sense for the Premier League that the rags and red dippers contest top spot next season, I'll ask Peter Scudamore next time I see him.