Who Will Pose A Threat Next Season

Liverpool will be a massive threat next season. They are a couple of players short of a title winning team . There main concern is to keep hold of there top players. Love it if we went in big for mo salah but I think he will stay

Complacency will be the biggest threat. Vinny hit the nail on the head when he talked about getting players focused for next season. In terms of teams it depends in who has the best summer and which players come back fresh enough after the WC.

Complacency will be the biggest threat. Vinny hit the nail on the head when he talked about getting players focused for next season. In terms of teams it depends in who has the best summer and which players come back fresh enough after the WC.
Don't think pep will allow complacency.

Our biggest threat will be injuries, suspensions, losing focus, making our own mistakes and not getting the signings right.

If things go our way in those areas we will be looking at a season that smashes the records of this one. Never mind any other teams.

Biggest threat is coming off a World Cup with very little rest for many of our players and hampered preparation for the new season.

Micky Quinn thinks the dippers will because of Klopp's pashun.

I think Liverpool have been the 2nd best side this season and in this instance the table does lie because United have been rubbish mostly.

We are so far ahead though that I think we will win it again next season

Liverpool.
United are on the verge of a mourinho implosion

I think you are right, I can see them going out spending big in the summer to try and close the gap but can you imagine if they fall 6 points behind after the first 7-8 games the fans will go into meltdown again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.